Class of 2016 - WR/S Sadiq Palmer (NJ) Verbal to UMass | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR/S Sadiq Palmer (NJ) Verbal to UMass

Red Bank 31, Manchester Twp. 14 Sadiq Palmer backed a TD reception by returning a kickoff the distance to power the Bucs (8-0).

This could obviously be in reference to anything, but Sadiq just tweeted this:

Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 8.34.33 PM.png

This could obviously be in reference to anything, but Sadiq just tweeted this:

View attachment 54355

Do you know if Landers will qualify or not? If Palmer is being asked to move on then one would think Landers would be a logical replacement for his ship?

Do you know if Landers will qualify or not? If Palmer is being asked to move on then one would think Landers would be a logical replacement for his ship?

What makes you think we moved on from Palmer? Kid seems like a player, and a good fit in Babers offense.

What makes you think we moved on from Palmer? Kid seems like a player, and a good fit in Babers offense.

Just trying to read between the Twitter words posted above is all.

phil77 said:
Just trying to read between the Twitter words posted above is all.
Ahh ok. Interesting i didn't think it meant anything at all. At least I hope not, I like Palmer.

Yeah, I could very well be reading way too much into it. Just found it curious given the fact that the coaches have started evaluating current commits and going out on the road.

At second look I noticed there's a picture attached and he tagged a teammate. Think it's more about his last game with that guy, or something similar.

And his father passed away this year. The kid certainly has seen broken dreams.

Maybe we need to stop with twitter speculating this week and just let this new staff go to work. I am sure we will know if any kids aren't being kept or have decided to decommit by next week.

Had a funny feeling something was up and he wasn't going to wear Orange.

HCDB will bring in better receivers moving forward for I am sure this staff will not be competing with RI, ODU, UMass, Tulane, Delaware & App State for talent anymore.

so he has academic issues but ODU and UMass are going to sneak him in ? I'd bring him in as a safety.

so he has academic issues but ODU and UMass are going to sneak him in ? I'd bring him in as a safety.

That's where I always felt he'd end up, anyway.

Too bad--kid seemed like a good athlete. I do not question the new staff passing, but given our need at safety I hate to see this kid walk. He had a little Markus Paul in his game.

He's either qualified or he's not.

UMass can take non-qualifiers... they just have to sit their first year. I'd guess ODU, App State, etc., are similar.

UMass can take non-qualifiers... they just have to sit their first year. I'd guess ODU, App State, etc., are similar.

why can those schools take non-qualifiers? they're not 1AA anymore.