Class of 2024 - WR Sage Clawges (CT) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Sage Clawges (CT) Offered

OFFERED> SAGE CLAWGES 2024 ST THOMAS MORE, OAKDALE, CT
#3 6' 4" 180 > 4.5 40<, 36" VJ, 10'4" BJ//// 37 REC - 839 YDS - 13 TDS

https://images./image/upload/c_thumb,f_auto,g_face,h_200,q_auto,w_200/ovpua7ccuowuqgmrjze4
sage-clawges.jpg

FiMzRruXEA09YxW

FOefYjBXMAkyoDw.jpg

DEPENDING ON POSITION THE FOLLOWING 40 TIMES ARE PERTINENT:

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

>FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.2 - 4.39

ASSERS PER CURRENT HUDL FILM:

FAST
GREAT HANDS
GREAT HOPS -HEIGHT ALLOWS HIM TO GO UP AND CATCH BALL OVER DEFENDERS
OUT RUNS D
PLAYS SIDELINE WR
LIKES TO RUN GO ROUTES TO CORNER OF EZONE
RUNS LOOK INS, SQUARE OUTS, STOP AND GO AND RUNS ALL VERY WELL
ALSO PLAYS SLOT GIVEN BALL ON END SWEEP

GOOD OFFER

Last edited:
If that's true, wouldn't his name be Sage Clampett?
As far as I can tall, the Clampetts were from the Ozarks. Though Granny talked about the beauty of Tennessee in at least one episode.

The Ozarks are in Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma and a small corner of Kansas.

So it appears there was a disconnect with the writing here.

But it is safe to assume the Clampetts were not from West Virginia.

Now if you wanted to call this guy Sage Hatfield, you might be on to something. In the famous feud between the Hatfields and the McCoys, the Hatfields were generally from the western edge of West Virginia, and the McCoys from the eastern edge of Kentucky.

But Morgantown isn’t very close to Kentucky.

So Sage might be a legitimate member of the family Clawges.

Bug Tussle, Tennessee, if I remember correctly. :)

Bug Tussle, Tennessee, if I remember correctly. :)
No. They were from the Ozarks. I've seen some of the early black and white episodes recently and Arkansas was mentioned.

As far as I can tall, the Clampetts were from the Ozarks. Though Granny talked about the beauty of Tennessee in at least one episode.

The Ozarks are in Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma and a small corner of Kansas.

So it appears there was a disconnect with the writing here.

But it is safe to assume the Clampetts were not from West Virginia.

Now if you wanted to call this guy Sage Hatfield, you might be on to something. In the famous feud between the Hatfields and the McCoys, the Hatfields were generally from the western edge of West Virginia, and the McCoys from the eastern edge of Kentucky.

But Morgantown isn’t very close to Kentucky.

So Sage might be a legitimate member of the family Clawges.

You don't say...

All these years, I took the term "mountaineer" from the song literally.

FWIW: A great bad show.
  • I think it was #1 for 5 straight years.
  • Jethro's dad was a heavyweight champ.
  • Sister shows were Green Acres, Petticoat Junction.
  • Jed was allergic to the silver paint and consequently unable to play the Tim Man in the WoOz.
  • Producer Paul Henning hit it big, back when TV was only about 10-15 years old. It was easier to be original then.
  • Granny made the show. Possum pie was the best.

Weird school in CT. Not with the major prep schools (Like Taft) and doesn’t play powerhouse CT HS teams (like Greenwich.)

Wonder if this is a direct link from the new safeties coach. If he can tap into CT northern prep schools, we will get a couple of more mature, polished recruits.

Weird school in CT. Not with the major prep schools (Like Taft) and doesn’t play powerhouse CT HS teams (like Greenwich.)

Wonder if this is a direct link from the new safeties coach. If he can tap into CT northern prep schools, we will get a couple of more mature, polished recruits.
The real Powerhouse football schools in CT are all private schools. Right now, Loomis Chaffee and Avon Old Farms are the best teams. If we can tap into that market, that would be good.

The real Powerhouse football schools in CT are all private schools. Right now, Loomis Chaffee and Avon Old Farms are the best teams. If we can tap into that market, that would be good.
Greenwich…state champs!

(But no major prospects….it is the quasi boarding schools.)

Greenwich…state champs!

(But no major prospects….it is the quasi boarding schools.)
Yeah. They were in my high school division FCIAC. I guarantee if they played against any boarding school, they would lose. Very rarely is there a highly touted high school prospect from a public school in CT. The last big names were Cligian and Pyne.

Yeah. They were in my high school division FCIAC. I guarantee if they played against any boarding school, they would lose. Very rarely is there a highly touted high school prospect from a public school in CT. The last big names were Cligian and Pyne.
Beat Brunswick in a scrimmage but yes, you are right. Many of those kids are recruited from out of state and don’t have Northeast roots making it tougher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom