Class of 2017 - WR Sharod Johnson (FL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Sharod Johnson (FL) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

I've actually thought of that before. I think it depends on the person. I don't really care to be in the spotlight and would rather be left alone most of the time so nah, no thanks.

It sort of reminds me of getting a free trip to Cancun but having to do timeshare presentations every day. I actually did something very similar and never again. It just wasn't worth it.

So a trip to Cancun would be a good thing?

With or without the timeshare presentation...yikes!!

Sorry, but it's a pretty tacky place.

Libero2 said:
Assuming he is a Dolphins fan?
I don't know if it's he's a Phins fan but he's from Miami so it wouldn't shock me one bit.

Assuming he is a Dolphins fan?
I'm sure the staff has done their research. Not hard to scroll through a recruit's twitter feed and figure out which team he roots for.

Sharod Johnson, WR, Syracuse - Shades of Antonio Calloway. Virtual unknown that transfers to powerhouse Miami/Booker T. Washington as a senior. Gets coached up. Get noticed. Most of all gets used a ton in their vaunted spread offense to put up big numbers. Kudos to Syracuse’s staff for recognizing this trend before it even hit. Johnson may not have the same talent level Calloway does but he has the quickness, long speed and ball skills to do wonders in Dino Baber’s spread offense. Johnson, along with fellow Orange commit Josh Palmer, also from south Florida, could be All-ACC type performers down the road catching passes left and right from Tommy Devito up in that dome.

Sharod Johnson, WR, Syracuse - Shades of Antonio Calloway. Virtual unknown that transfers to powerhouse Miami/Booker T. Washington as a senior. Gets coached up. Get noticed. Most of all gets used a ton in their vaunted spread offense to put up big numbers. Kudos to Syracuse’s staff for recognizing this trend before it even hit. Johnson may not have the same talent level Calloway does but he has the quickness, long speed and ball skills to do wonders in Dino Baber’s spread offense. Johnson, along with fellow Orange commit Josh Palmer, also from south Florida, could be All-ACC type performers down the road catching passes left and right from Tommy Devito up in that dome.
Callaway started 12 games for the Gators last year as a true freshman. 35recs 678yds 4tds

tommy-boy-meme-generator-me-likey-d1e570.jpg

Callaway started 12 games for the Gators last year as a true freshman. 35recs 678yds 4tds

When i was skimming that Fagan thread on the Hurricanes' board, it was pretty apparent folks down there rate both Sharod and Joshua Palmer. Was nice to read.

I finally got around to watching his video. Forgive me if it has been mentioned already, but the thing I like about him is that he's a triple threat. He can obviously run routes, but he took direct snaps and passed the ball too. I can foresee a package for this skill set to include end around and end around with a pass.

I finally got around to watching his video. Forgive me if it has been mentioned already, but the thing I like about him is that he's a triple threat. He can obviously run routes, but he took direct snaps and passed the ball too. I can foresee a package for this skill set to include end around and end around with a pass.
I can imagine an entire offense built on a 4 wide 1 rb or flex te shotgun set with sj, womack, and td as wrs, dungey q...12-optuon. 2018, it's coming...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom