Class of 2015 - WR Steven Claude (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 WR Steven Claude (FL) Offered

CuseLegacy

Sleeper Athletes@SleeperAthletes · Aug 30
#ChampagnatCatholic HS (FL) & #WakeForest commit 3-star WR Steven Claude (@Gy_Lucky) had 4 rec. 116 yds & TD, 7 tack & 1 punt block for a TD

CrunchTime‏@Bubba_island 11m
Syracuse Fans Go Follow my lil cousin @Gy_Lucky he just was offered by Syracuse #Cuse

Team mate of SU Commit Gerald "Bubba" Robinson

Last edited:
Free blurb from Rovals...

WR Claude remains committed to Wake Forest08/10/2014
Class of 2015 three-star receiver Steven Claude of Hialeah (Fla.) Champagnat Catholic didn't initially intend on committing to Wake Forest during the Demon Deacons Friday Night Lights camp in June. However, after connecting with good friend and current Demon Deacon Jaboree Williams and seeing first-hand how his working relationship with the coaching staff would play out, he committed on the spot.

Before committing to Wake his offers included...

Cincy, Duke, Ville, RU, Vandy, WVU

Got to think the coaches have a feeling they may be able to swing him our way if they are offering him after he committed. Work you magic McDonald!!

looks like the full court press is starting to be applied to WR's.

Honestly its a great move by the staff for a few reasons.

With Cooper and KJ both gone ( I doubt KJ comes here at this point) there is definitely more room at the inn then initially expected.

Second Custis seems destined to play TE or some type of hybrid position which opens up an additional WR spot.

We moved the other Cooper to CB and while we have some other young talent at the position there currently injured and theres no way to know if will be a blip or if they will turn into Flemming and other WR who seem to be hurt constantly

Next year we have two current WR commits listed, Lindor and Kelly. Lindor is a possession type kid and doesnt look like an immediate contributor. Darius Kelly is listed as a WR there is no guarantee that he A. stays there and B. Stays committed especially with PSU getting more scholies.

Lastly with injuries and homesickness theres no way to know if everyone thats currently on the roster will be here next year. Not saying Estime or someone else would leave but would it really shock anyone?

Kudos to the staff fo realizing we still desperately need more playmakers to hopefully match up with guys like Ish, Custis, Erv, and Estime.

With Cooper and KJ both gone ( I doubt KJ comes here at this point) there is definitely more room at the inn then initially expected.

Second Custis seems destined to play TE or some type of hybrid position which opens up an additional WR spot.

We moved the other Cooper to CB and while we have some other young talent at the position there currently injured and theres no way to know if will be a blip or if they will turn into Flemming and other WR who seem to be hurt constantly

Next year we have two current WR commits listed, Lindor and Kelly. Lindor is a possession type kid and doesnt look like an immediate contributor. Darius Kelly is listed as a WR there is no guarantee that he A. stays there and B. Stays committed especially with PSU getting more scholies.

Lastly with injuries and homesickness theres no way to know if everyone thats currently on the roster will be here next year. Not saying Estime or someone else would leave but would it really shock anyone?

Kudos to the staff fo realizing we still desperately need more playmakers to hopefully match up with guys like Ish, Custis, Erv, and Estime.

I have no problem with it and welcome it. It drives me nutz that everywhere I look on a given Saturday teams have fast fluid playmakers on the outside and we struggle to find just one. Lindor is not that guy. I’m guessing Kelly ends up on defense here but could go either way. We badly need an athletic fluid playmaker on the outside. I never have any problems over stocking trying to find a playmaker.

I'm still holding out hope we can get involved with one of the big boy WR's down in south florida. Most of them are still open.

I have no problem with it and welcome it. It drives me nutz that everywhere I look on a given Saturday teams have fast fluid playmakers on the outside and we struggle to find just one. Lindor is not that guy. I’m guessing Kelly ends up on defense here but could go either way. We badly need an athletic fluid playmaker on the outside. I never have any problems over stocking trying to find a playmaker.

I'm still holding out hope we can get involved with one of the big boy WR's down in south florida. Most of them are still open.
You used nutz instead of nuts! As in deez nutz.

I think you mean Daiquan Kelly. ;)

Playmakers playmakers playmakers. yes yes yes

BpyxS1yIIAILXVc.jpg:large

Just a little something from June.

kid is jacked and would bring BCS size to the position. what are the chances we can pull in both Tears and Claude

SFHSSports‏@SFHSSports 10h10 hours ago
.@Gy_Lucky: "I'm very solid on Wake Forest. They'll give me the best chance to reach my dream of being a pediatrician. And great football."