Class of 2016 - WR Terrance Landers (OH) Verbal to Purdue | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Terrance Landers (OH) Verbal to Purdue

jekelish

Living Legend
I'll just go ahead and put this here, just in case...

6-4, 175, reportedly a 4.5 time in the 40 from Dayton, Ohio

Would like to be a sports commentator.
http://www.At their request, this n...rom this site./player/196722-terrance-landers

Looks like he might know Matthew Moyer. They follow each other on Twitter. Landers is a basketball player too, so I assume it's through AAU circuits and HS ball.

Dude is loving the sudden Syracuse attention he's getting

And now he and Cole Dial are already following each other on Twitter.

Something tells me this kid is headed to Syracuse sooner than later.

If we get this kid I could see him being an impact from day 1. He has good size, elusiveness, and he routinely had his man beat deep. My only question is what level of competition does he play against because it certainly didn't look like the greatest.

There are ALOT of WRs with interest in Syracuse now. I really hope we take a good look at all of the kids before just accepting commits/flips.

With momentum from this hire on our side, we can truly land some stud WRs for this class.

There are ALOT of WRs with interest in Syracuse now. I really hope we take a good look at all of the kids before just accepting commits/flips.

With momentum from this hire on our side, we can truly land some stud WRs for this class.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the existing class. Babers and staff might choose to cut some loose, etc. so the numbers will be totally in flux these next couple of weeks.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the existing class. Babers and staff might choose to cut some loose, etc. so the numbers will be totally in flux these next couple of weeks.
I expect this to happen. No inside info yet but I would be shocked if we didn't cut some guys loose.

I think that kids who would flourish in this system don't have to be the top WR studs on the recruiting charts. One thing about running an unorthodox system is that it enables you to recruit great fits for that system who don't necessarily possess the 'measurables' that the top recruits often have. For example, I'm totally fine with a stable of Amendolas and Welkers, if that's what suits the system.

Looks like he has the measurables too!

http://www.At their request, this n...1518100-landers-shines-at-best-of-the-midwest

Gonna go ahead and put public pressure on to try to get him locked in, but JackBauer44 is planning on doing a breakdown of Landers soon.

Gonna go ahead and put public pressure on to try to get him locked in, but JackBauer44 is planning on doing a breakdown of Landers soon.
What?? You plan on taking a role in recruiting him? Are you authorized for this?

I think that kids who would flourish in this system don't have to be the top WR studs on the recruiting charts. One thing about running an unorthodox system is that it enables you to recruit great fits for that system who don't necessarily possess the 'measurables' that the top recruits often have. For example, I'm totally fine with a stable of Amendolas and Welkers, if that's what suits the system.
Add Edelman to the list.

BTW, most NFL teams would be "totally fine" with that stable of receivers also.

What?? You plan on taking a role in recruiting him? Are you authorized for this?
...huh?

I'm talking about someone doing a breakdown of his film for a website that I run. When I said "put public pressure to get him locked in" I was referring to JB, in terms of getting him to write up a breakdown.

So take it easy there, dude.

Phew! Pronouns are the bane of clarity, dude.
The pronoun game was on point. "Him" followed immediately by a reference to JB - the first reference to anyone in my post - should have given you a clue. Don't play this game with me. You'll lose.

The pronoun game was on point. "Him" followed immediately by a reference to JB - the first reference to anyone in my post - should have given you a clue. Don't play this game with me. You'll lose.
image.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom