Class of 2016 - WR Terrance Landers (OH) Verbal to Purdue | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Terrance Landers (OH) Verbal to Purdue

If this young man has the grades, wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him climb on board. Thanks for posting that, Betty Rubble!

If this young man has the grades, wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him climb on board. Thanks for posting that, Betty Rubble!

Even if he doesn't, if he can do a Prep year, would be a great kid to place at Milford for a year. Looks like a P5 recruit to me.

SU has went through that before and I know it's a business but dang I feel for BG.

SU has went through that before and I know it's a business but dang I feel for BG.
We will likely see a similar thing going in the opposite direction (not to BG but decommit from SU)

Yeah, things must REALLY suck for BG right now and I feel for them as well. However, I'm not shedding too many tears as our luck has been down for so darn long that we need some sustained positive momentum and we just might be on the verge of this happening.

We will likely see a similar thing going in the opposite direction (not to BG but decommit from SU)
I'm thinking not so much.

Just chatted with a couple of Dunbar grads who attend a local HBCU that I have a sports ministry with. They said that Terrance is an overall good kid, kinda silly personality but stays out of trouble. 2 interesting notes, multiple people said he's a better basketball then football player, and they also wondered a little about his academics and qualifying, though that's not a direct insight... More just wondering allowed. Just a few insights, seems like JB's write up shows this kid is worth pursuing!

Just chatted with a couple of Dunbar grads who attend a local HBCU that I have a sports ministry with. They said that Terrance is an overall good kid, kinda silly personality but stays out of trouble. 2 interesting notes, multiple people said he's a better basketball then football player, and they also wondered a little about his academics and qualifying, though that's not a direct insight... More just wondering allowed. Just a few insights, seems like JB's write up shows this kid is worth pursuing!

You're near Dayton? I'm 40 minutes from there and travel to Dayton twice a week in January/February to play tennis.

You're near Dayton? I'm 40 minutes from there and travel to Dayton twice a week in January/February to play tennis.
Not only do I live in the Dayton area, my wife grew up in Richmond and her family is still there. I was in Richmond for Thanksgiving. I'm familiar with Earlham as well, my wife is very close with the Carr family (formerly AD at Earlham, now at Richmond High). At some point in the next couple months we can set something up, maybe grab an SU basketball game or something.

Not only do I live in the Dayton area, my wife grew up in Richmond and her family is still there. I was in Richmond for Thanksgiving. I'm familiar with Earlham as well, my wife is very close with the Carr family (formerly AD at Earlham, now at Richmond High). At some point in the next couple months we can set something up, maybe grab an SU basketball game or something.
That's kinda funny. I'm almost the exact opposite. I grew up in Dayton, and I live in Alexandria!

That's kinda funny. I'm almost the exact opposite. I grew up in Dayton, and I live in Alexandria!
Sorry, that's Richmond, Indiana... not Virginia;)

Sorry, that's Richmond, Indiana... not Virginia;)
Oh hahahaha! Fair enough. I hear Richmond, and I automatically assume it's Richmond, Virginia.

If he ends up at Milford...this might be a very telling post...thanks for sharing.

https://t.co/ayDc21YsDj

<iframe src="" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="https://vimeo.com/148135268">Terrance Landers - Cuse16</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user39776267">deuce deuce</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
If I was a recruit considering Syracuse I don't know how this wouldn't pump you up and put Cuse in the front of your mind. Hopefully this kid can get his academics in order.

Would have to think with the way this staff has been hitting the trail hard if they wanted him here an offer would have been extended already.

He never actually got an offer from us, so I think we can safely assume he never became a priority at WR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom