Class of 2016 - WR Thomas Gordon (NC) verbal to Furman | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Thomas Gordon (NC) verbal to Furman

Gordon looked good in his Hudl tape but am I the only one that thought his QB was exceptional? Kid was throwing some dimes had a nice arm.

Grab him and Mo Neal. Start that NC pipeline!!!

Both slot guys but athletes as well. Can never have enough speed.

Like this kids loyalty, love Mo Neal and praying for Bryant as well.

I really hope this guy gets up to our camp. He didn't run a 40 at the Charlotte regional opening but his shuttles and stuff he did were super quick. If that 4.4 (40) is legit I wouldn't be surprised if he gets to our camp and puts on a show similar to Shy last year where after seeing him a bit the coaches shut him down and make that offer for a commitment. I believe he is a bit of a late bloomer (still very skinny) as well as someone who played at a non football powerhouse last year in Charlotte (a technology school)which probably slowed down his recruitment a little. He's at a much higher profile school this year (Mallard Creek) and potentially will be a hot commodity as a fall prospect as his name and more footage gets out there.

Furman? Really? This kid looks a lot better than a Furman recruit.

Furman? Really? This kid looks a lot better than a Furman recruit.

He only had three offers Furman, Elon and NC Central. He might have committed to Furman just in case. He might get more attention after his season starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom