Class of 2020 - WR Tyree Saunders (FL) VT Verbal/Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Tyree Saunders (FL) VT Verbal/Offered

all these wr offers doesnt make me feel warm and fuzzy about kentron.
Coaches may be getting frustrated with him not giving them any idea or maybe the opposite the feel he isn't that interested in SU.

Always have felt(and always have wished I was being the moron I generally am) that Poitier would stay in the state of Florida. just seems like a kid who doesn't really want to come to SU, we would be a plan C or D for him. would take him under those circumstances obviously

Like I said earlier today - fluid. It's completely opposite from last December. We're going to be recruiting hard until Feb this year.

Just FYI, this kid is committed to VT and just came off an official visit there. He appears like a kid we'd be trying to flip.

He may be an early signee, but not at Syracuse if he doesn't ov this weekend.
As an aside, It seems pretty clear that the post season evaluation of the program by DB has identified a clear need to immediately upgrade the WR talent.

One of the things I like most about the way DB attacks recruiting is that he attacks recruiting - they put out a lot of offers and go after kids.

I like this kid but if it comes down to a wr, I would take J. Williams first.

Nothing against this young man but I say we lock up Williams and Poitier first and then see if some WRs transfer. If so THEN we grab this kid ;)
I couldn't agree more with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom