Class of 2016 - WR Will Eason (NC) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Will Eason (NC)

Haven't have real good kick off or punt return men since Mike Holmes, and Max Suter, and they played on some bad teams.

We found a spot for Estime. How is this kid any different? Fast can play a lot of different positions.

We found a spot for Estime. How is this kid any different? Fast can play a lot of different positions.
Steve "Don't call me Richie" Rene was a good case of someone that is really fast but they couldn't find a position for him. That said, I wish they would offer Eason if only to get other big named guys. If he can play well then that would be a bonus.

Traveling with Moe Neal today Per Scoot, they also list him as DB Will Eason.

Steve "Don't call me Richie" Rene was a good case of someone that is really fast but they couldn't find a position for him. That said, I wish they would offer Eason if only to get other big named guys. If he can play well then that would be a bonus.
If we had a big class, like 25 guys, then I think we'd be a lot more apt to take him. But since it's a small class and we have so many pressing needs, I just don't think we'll see them give up one spot to a 5-6 kid just because he's fast and friends with some of our other recruits.

If we had a big class, like 25 guys, then I think we'd be a lot more apt to take him. But since it's a small class and we have so many pressing needs, I just don't think we'll see them give up one spot to a 5-6 kid just because he's fast and friends with some of our other recruits.
I realize the problem in numbers, but a player who has the speed, that with one block can take it to the house, should always be worth a spot. Northwestern two years ago, turned that game around with 2 huge punt returns, 1 for a TD, and the other set up a TD.

I realize the problem in numbers, but a player who has the speed, that with one block can take it to the house, should always be worth a spot. Northwestern two years ago, turned that game around with 2 huge punt returns, 1 for a TD, and the other set up a TD.

Highly unlikely that he gets an offer.

We need a talented special teams guy. I get very worried whenever, despite the fans desires, brisly gets put in there due to the threat of injury.

Haven't have real good kick off or punt return men since Mike Holmes, and Max Suter, and they played on some bad teams.

Had waaaaaay too many chances to return kick offs on those teams. Dorian Graham was nice though... that return vs WVU is still vividly etched in my memory