Wrexham promoted. | Syracusefan.com

Wrexham promoted.

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
If you followed this story you know they have been buried in the 5th division of English Soccer (football). The team is for the last couple seasons is owned by Ryan Reynolds and Rob Mclehenney. It has become the Cinderella story of the decade and the owners believe they can bring the club all the way to the Premier League. Tall task to understate but it should be fun to watch.

If you followed this story you know they have been buried in the 5th division of English Soccer (football). The team is for the last couple seasons is owned by Ryan Reynolds and Rob Mclehenney. It has become the Cinderella story of the decade and the owners believe they can bring the club all the way to the Premier League. Tall task to understate but it should be fun to watch.
I deliberately didn’t post about this because I know there are several people avoiding the news while waiting for season 2 of the series.

I did watch the game on Saturday. It was awesome! I can cancel my $29/month subscription to National League TV now. Hopefully , league 2 has cheaper options.

I deliberately didn’t post about this because I know there are several people avoiding the news while waiting for season 2 of the series.

I did watch the game on Saturday. It was awesome! I can cancel my $29/month subscription to National League TV now. Hopefully , league 2 has cheaper options.
ha, should have put spoiler alert warning up. I believe they do some league 2 on ESPN plus. The story has become one of global interest, if ESPN is smart they will get them on.
Also Wrexham will play Man U in San Diego and Chelsea at Chapel Hill this summer.

I tried not to follow any of it because the show was enjoyable season 1 with no idea what happened.. Too bad the couldnt have found a way to film it only a few weeks behind the real story because not knowing the story now was almost impossible.

A buddy and I were trying to go to a match this year. Tried to find a Man City/ManU match and the double up with Wrexham. Just didn’t work. Maybe next year.