Yale - What do we know about them? | Syracusefan.com

Yale - What do we know about them?

shandeezy7

Living Legend
Ivy League team. Plays good defense. Another huge challenge at the faceoff x. Coached by Le Moyne alum Andy Shay. What else do we got?

I got nothing at this time. Will ask some coaching friends for some scouting info.

As long as we don't have to face a guy like Massa at the X. That was just sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as we don't have to face a guy like Massa at the X. That was just sick.

Seen Yale a couple times this year, there a good team but of course Quint made it sound like SU is in huge trouble allready. They do have a good faceoff guy so we can expect to be on the losing end again, I am going to assume we can win more then 1 freekin draw though. There not a real high powered offensefrom what I can remember, there best player will surely be covered by Megill.

It will probably be an 11-9, 12-10 kind of game.

It will probably be an 11-9, 12-10 kind of game.

I like SU in this game, teams that arent familiar with Syracuse usually struggle the first time they play if they dont have a huge advantage somewhere (see tonights game). If Syracuse;s offense is on again, I dont see Yale being able to keep up, the offense needs to come to play on Saturday.

Yale has lost four games this year - three by one goal and one by two.

Yale has lost four games this year - three by one goal and one by two.
Syracuse has lost three games this season, all by one goal (one in 2OT).
I hope the local alumns show up to support the team (Hi BillOrange!).

I'm expecting tough defense to lead SU to Philadelphia.

Saturday at 3:00 EDT on ESPN2.

The women host the Gators in the Dome on Saturday at 2:00 EDT.

Syracuse has lost three games this season, all by one goal (one in 2OT).
I hope the local alumns show up to support the team (Hi BillOrange!).

I'm expecting tough defense to lead SU to Philadelphia.

VAOrange and I will be representing.

They killed Princeton (But that was after Princeton beat Cornell) in the Ivy League Championships, and looked dead against Penn State for a While and dominated them after the 1/2 I think they are very similiar Teams and Yale will play to the final horn...I see a 1 goal game or OT. Hope I'm dead wrong.:noidea:

Syracuse is going to get every team' best shot. From here on out If we don't come to play for 40 minutes we can and probably will lose.

They killed Princeton (But that was after Princeton beat Cornell) in the Ivy League Championships, and looked dead against Penn State for a While and dominated them after the 1/2 I think they are very similiar Teams and Yale will play to the final horn...I see a 1 goal game or OT. Hope I'm dead wrong.:noidea:
Agreed about 1 goal game or OT. With a strong face-off guy, Yale is not a good match-up for 'Cuse. Rated 8th best (Yale's Levings is better than Villanova's Croonquist) in the country and their much better on offense and defense (#2 rated in the country) than Bryant.

This guy has scouted them.
a%20lot%20of%20cocaine.jpg

He thinks for one that they are probably closet homos_xuals and do lots of cocaine.

Ivy League team. Plays good defense. Another huge challenge at the faceoff x. Coached by Le Moyne alum Andy Shay. What else do we got?
The X is going to be a problem until Desko finds one to bring who excels at that function.:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom