Yankees start long season with players already on the DL | Syracusefan.com

Yankees start long season with players already on the DL

CaliCuse

All American
Holding our collective breath on Beltran, Tex and Tanaka McCann can't take another five months to find his bat to become or continue as an impact offensive weapon. Same with Teixeira.Another slow start will bury them in the race for the playoffs. The multi - relief pitcher bullpen appears to be good on paper but it will require more than paper past numbers to be really effective. Of course the bullpen can only be truly effective if given the opportunity to save games when the offense shows up which is still a huge"?"

Last edited:
Holding our collective breath on Beltran, Tex and Tanaka McCann can't take another five months to find his bat to become or continue as an impact offensive weapon. Same with Teixeira.Another slow start will bury them in the race for the playoffs. The multi - relief pitcher bullpen appears to be good on paper but it will require more than paper past numbers to be really effective.
I always love your enthusiasm and optimism about your favorite team. Go Yanks!

Ah, Opening Day! So much promise. I remember being yanked out of school to attend this game.

Ah, Opening Day! So much promise. I remember being yanked out of school to attend this game.

I didn't live close enough to the big city to hokey out for the opener but I did once for a "Chiefs gameWe even squeezed a beer out of the vendor. Now THAT was fun.Seventeen at the time but at 6'4" I passed the "look test"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom