Yankees VS. Red Sox Round I | Syracusefan.com

Yankees VS. Red Sox Round I

donniesyracuse

Hall of Fame
I always feel like April is too soon for these match-ups, but they end up being exciting anyway. It doesn't feel quite as significant this year with so many other great teams in the American League (e.g., Rangers, Angels, Tigers, Rays).

bos_r_red-sox-throwbacks_mb_600.jpg

image.jpg

I think the wins
I always feel like April is too soon for these match-ups, but they end up being exciting anyway. It doesn't feel quite as significant this year with so many other great teams in the American League (e.g., Rangers, Angels, Tigers, Rays).
in April are as important now as they will be in September. Its a fun match up and the fans on both sides love it. Hating the Yankees or the Sox is big business. These market teams keep the ghostown teams in business when they come into town. Sellouts every time.couchburn

I think the wins in April are as important now as they will be in September.

Obviously, I just like it better when the teams have already had time to establish themselves.

Obviously, I just like it better when the teams have already had time to establish themselves.
I wasn't trying to be snarky,just an observation of an old man. I love the games they play. Today's game was especially good to win putting a small damper on their 100th anniversary. Nova continues to pitch well. get a little nervous when Mo comes into this rivalry game. I've seen him blow too many against the Sox but today wasn't one of them.:p

Another very nice start from Nova today. When the rest of the starting rotation hits their stride (and they will) and once ARod, Cano and Tex find their power strokes, this team will go on a nice run.

These teams should never play in April. The games are wasted

These teams should never play in April. The games are wasted
Totally disagree We beat them now makes it easier later A win now is just as important and meaningful. If you think Other wise watch another game. With Garcia pitching to day I'm thinking the Sox get even with the Yanks for messing up their anniversary party. I'm thinking Freddy has a short leash befor the new guy gets a chance to show his stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom