Yankees will dump a lot of contract$ at the end of his season Its not too likely the will resign-- | Syracusefan.com

Yankees will dump a lot of contract$ at the end of his season Its not too likely the will resign--

CaliCuse

All American
Texeira, CC or Beltran. If Cashman is smart he won't tie up the team'a cash outflow by over paying a player into his geezer years again or a player made out of brittle The team is stuck with Ellsbury for a long while so the development of a Yankee center fielder should begin now.They have Bird for first base and Judge for right field at some point . I think if Beltran goes down we see Aaron

Cashman already showed restraint by not signing Cano to the 10 year deal he wanted.

Cashman already showed restraint by not signing Cano to the 10 year deal he wanted.
I think that was wise even though ano wishes he was back in NYC.Seattle isn't in the same league when trying to be relevant as a star

Texeira, CC or Beltran. If Cashman is smart he won't tie up the team'a cash outflow by over paying a player into his geezer years again or a player made out of brittle The team is stuck with Ellsbury for a long while so the development of a Yankee center fielder should begin now.They have Bird for first base and Judge for right field at some point . I think if Beltran goes down we see Aaron
Will they go the "Don't re-sign them, but let them earn a roster spot in Florida" route? A bunch of teams have let players go, but would welcome them at spring training if they can't find another team and they sign for less money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom