Yanks/Birds G3 thread | Syracusefan.com

Yanks/Birds G3 thread

690West

Moneyline Master
Vegas has Yankees 65% to win tonight. But O's SP was 2-0 against Yankees this year. The pitching matchup is basically a wash

Wow. Ceremonial first pitch. No introduction. They just started playing "enter sandman" and Mo came running out. No joke. So cool

Beer #4 and counting. Go yanks!!!!!
It's been over three hours since the first one! Assuming you are drinking tall boys (PBR) or are you just nursing them? :)

It's been over three hours since the first one! Assuming you are drinking tall boys (PBR) or are you just nursing them? :)

Well I had to stop and eat dinner and help the boy with homework. I am fresh out of PBR pounders so I am slumming with genny stubby's.

Good inning from Kuroda, too bad Thome had to have a good at bat and make him throw five extra pitches.

Really surprised the bats are cold this series. I thought we were past that and would come out and hit the ball well.

Well 1,2 have done well. Alex is just doing what he does lately and hopefully he wakes up. Cano is impatient but that works for him, in the regular season at least. Swish is swish but Mark has been hitting well.

There are hits there but they are not doing it together or when it matters.

I think Chavez makes a difference tonight.

Wow. Ceremonial first pitch. No introduction. They just started playing "enter sandman" and Mo came running out. No joke. So cool

62545_10151108256237781_1506053618_n.jpg

Jeter can't put weight on his foot. He's hobbling between pitches

As much as I keep thinking that ARod is going to do something, he whiffes once again. Definitely impacting the chances for the Yankees to advance.

Need to put an inning together here. To wake themselves and the fans up

Can we call for a ghost runner and just have martin keep batting?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

As much as I keep thinking that ARod is going to do something, he whiffes once again. Definitely impacting the chances for the Yankees to advance.
Arod Vu. Or like that commercial Arod Arod Arod . . . Arod Vu.

Ok, just poured a beer into the Yankee mug. Good things are about to happen. Here we go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom