Yanks on fire | Syracusefan.com

Yanks on fire

victor

All Conference
Yanks take 3 out of 4 from Detroit. Good starting pitching, timely hitting and the two headed monster (Miller and Betances). Bring on those upstart Mets and show them who rules NYC.

Yanks have won 6 of 7, Mets have won 10 in a row. Should be the most fun Subway Series in awhile.

Bring on the Yanks. This is the best team the Mets have had in ages. Very good balance and loads of talent offensively and defensively even with the injuries.

Yanks take 3 out of 4 from Detroit. Good starting pitching, timely hitting and the two headed monster (Miller and Betances). Bring on those upstart Mets and show them who rules NYC.
Reports of their demise were greatly exaggerated. They are now producing runs in bunches without anyone (besides Chris Young) really on a tear, and none of their starters really pitching consistently well to date. With reasonably good health, this could turn out to be a very nice team. I fully expect all the fair-weather fans who jumped ship to be scrambling back on the bandwagon.

Reports of their demise were greatly exaggerated. They are now producing runs in bunches without anyone (besides Chris Young) really on a tear, and none of their starters really pitching consistently well to date. With reasonably good health, this could turn out to be a very nice team. I fully expect all the fair-weather fans who jumped ship to be scrambling back on the bandwagon.
I am a big Yankee fan, but I must admit I fully expected Detroit to win the series. Di Di looks shaky and Beltran looks old. Still some question marks with regards to starting pitching. Hopefully Nova comes back in June and maybe one of the young guys provides some additional pop to the line up.

251845_647805690671_1836855404_n.jpg

Spoke to soon. Yanks take first two from dead sox and two headed monster is unhitable and wife is all excited because she bought a convection oven at Costco. Me I am working on my second white russian and trying to figure out which golf bag I want from Dick's. Life is good. Now if only Manny could knock Floyd my week end would be complete.

Spoke to soon. Yanks take first two from dead sox and two headed monster is unhitable and wife is all excited because she bought a convection oven at Costco. Me I am working on my second white russian and trying to figure out which golf bag I want from Dick's. Life is good. Now if only Manny could knock Floyd my week end would be complete.