Yanks running out of time and games for that wild card spot | Syracusefan.com

Yanks running out of time and games for that wild card spot

CaliCuse

All American
It don't look good. It looks like Derek's career will not be extended to the playoffs and far less likely the WS.

I hate the Yankees, but it would have been fitting if he could have gone out in the playoffs, especially if it kept Oakland, Detroit or King Felix out of the playoffs and away from my Orioles.

I hate the Yankees, but it would have been fitting if he could have gone out in the playoffs, especially if it kept Oakland, Detroit or King Felix out of the playoffs and away from my Orioles.
You hate the Yankees". Thats your prerogative of course but not everyone shares that hatred I hate ISIS and Dick Cheney for being the reason sp many American lives were thrown away based on his lies regarding WMD. Not just lost but radically changed due to massive injuries that they suffered and altered the their lives and those of the families involved. My hate trumps your hate. I grew up with the Yankees.They were my first sports team that I followed. It was almost by pure accident. An uncle gave me my first transistor rail when I was agout6 or 7 and I would turn it on walking home from school and I picked up the radio broadcast of the Yanks and heard the games that included Joe D and Phil Rizzuto. The announcer was probably Mel Allen but I can't be sure about that. I think to hate can't be wasted on sorts teams. Admittedly I don't like Notre Dame or Rutgers but for very different reasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom