Yanks vs Rays | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Yanks vs Rays

On a side note dear 40 something yr old rays fan im not a fan of men who wear earings yet alone having both your ears pierced. Smh.

There will be suicides all over Quincy mahhhket tonight. Hahahaha

If girardi actually puts David Robertson in this game and the sox make the playoffs, and in turn beat the yanks, I will hate girardi till the day I die. There, I feel better now

If girardi actually puts David Robertson in this game and the sox make the playoffs, and in turn beat the yanks, I will hate girardi till the day I die. There, I feel better now
I'm already pissed a Girardi for leaving the regulars in for as long as he did. Did not need Montero taking that off his hand, hopefully he's not hurt too badly, but a hand injury for a hitter is not a good thing.

Proctor can pitch this game as long as it takes for the Rays to score the winning run. No need for any of So-Ro-Mo to even be in the bullpen tonight.

I'm already pissed a Girardi for leaving the regulars in for as long as he did. Did not need Montero taking that off his hand, hopefully he's not hurt too badly, but a hand injury for a hitter is not a good thing.

Proctor can pitch this game as long as it takes for the Rays to score the winning run. No need for any of So-Ro-Mo to even be in the bullpen tonight.
Amen, TDT. I missed montero's hand. Is he ok?

He was catching and Logan hit the batter and it then deflected onto Montero's hand. He left the game at that point and looked to be in some pain. They took him straight to the clubhouse and I haven't heard anything since.

What proctor Why are you pitching half way decent so far, everyones expecting you to fail lol

He was catching and Logan hit the batter and it then deflected onto Montero's hand. He left the game at that point and looked to be in some pain. They took him straight to the clubhouse and I haven't heard anything since.

We probably won't hear anything until the game is over.

EDIT: X-rays negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom