Yanks win 9 straight. | Syracusefan.com

Yanks win 9 straight.

NL East baseball is actually worse than big east football.

good.

Go Yanks!

Cali has nothing to complain about.
You must be kidding. We or the Yanks are making a joke out of RISP. When the law of averages catch up with the ability to get runs solely on homers they will either get a losing streak for the ages or knock everything in with doubles and singles and be unbeatable. I prefer the latter. I hate to curse CC but last time I saw him at home with the the pin stripes he looked like he hd lost a bit of weight. Probably the illusion of the stripes and the clean look of the home uniform.:noidea:

You must be kidding. We or the Yanks are making a joke out of RISP. When the law of averages catch up with the ability to get runs solely on homers they will either get a losing streak for the ages or knock everything in with doubles and singles and be unbeatable. I prefer the latter. I hate to curse CC but last time I saw him at home with the the pin stripes he looked like he hd lost a bit of weight. Probably the illusion of the stripes and the clean look of the home uniform.:noidea:

Damn, I was really hoping you'd tell us Phil Hughes needs to add another pitch again. I'm starting to miss that.:)

I think you'll see a correction in terms of RISP production over the rest of the season which can only bode well. The HR pace they are on is not unreasonable, so there is no reason to think it can't continue. Remember, ARod and Tex have yet to go off on long ball streaks. Obviously, the starting pitching isn't as good as it's looked during this streak, just as it wasn't as bad as it looked earlier.

ugh, i hate when the yankees win a lot
Don't worry,they won't disappoint us. BTW On an entirely new subject for and about the Yanks, I can't remember the la st "position player" the Yanks had up in the majors for their exams . I think it goes back as far as Cano and Melky. I've always favored those kind of trial by fire when the team is strong and not really dependent on the rookie for the season 's success. We had the great Nunez at trial and he flopped his first couple of opportunities. There must be another kid in the system who can play a position and wield a bad with some confidence. and knows how to use that glove on his hand and also knows its more than a by product of his last dinner at a steak house.;)

There must be another kid in the system who can play a position and wield a bad with some confidence. and knows how to use that glove on his hand and also knows its more than a by product of his last dinner at a steak house.;)

Rockin' Ramiro Pena. :)

Ok, so 10 straight now with a .500 average with RISP and CC pitching a complete game. What now...;) oh, wait I see you already did!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom