yards per play improvement | Syracusefan.com

yards per play improvement

Millhouse

Living Legend
against a very tough schedule so far, the yards per play has improved 12% since last year

it will only improve more the rest of the year

it's worth noting because we've all been a little disappointed over that stat despite the big overall numbers

uconn was our best game per play

rushing is just pitiful though. making an example of fredericks is fine if you're not the worst

against a very tough schedule so far, the yards per play has improved 12% since last year

it will only improve more the rest of the year

it's worth noting because we've all been a little disappointed over that stat despite the big overall numbers

uconn was our best game per play

rushing is just pitiful though. making an example of fredericks is fine if you're not the worst

The number will go up after ND. The amount of bad they are in the secondary (with no pressure to boot) is not fixed over one week and a new DC from Purdue.

They are going to try really hard to force us to run. Opportunity.

Millhouse said:
against a very tough schedule so far, the yards per play has improved 12% since last year it will only improve more the rest of the year it's worth noting because we've all been a little disappointed over that stat despite the big overall numbers uconn was our best game per play rushing is just pitiful though. making an example of fredericks is fine if you're not the worst

Improved yards per play is great and I think it'll keep improving. But hopefully it starts translating to more points. Our ppg is pretty much the same as last year.

Improved yards per play is great and I think it'll keep improving. But hopefully it starts translating to more points. Our ppg is pretty much the same as last year.
it will. 3 OT td last year tacks on 1.75 ppg

one team maximized pts one team has minimized pts and the pts are almost the same. i think that bodes well.