Yeah Blackwell. | Syracusefan.com

Yeah Blackwell.

Yep. Ice talked to him before and he really understands the game. But I wonder if he's outgoing enough. He's kinda a quiet guy. Be interesting.

Yep. Ice talked to him before and he really understands the game. But I wonder if he's outgoing enough. He's kinda a quiet guy. Be interesting.
I see what you're saying but Boeheim and K aren't exactly the most outgoing and talkative guys and they seemed to have pretty good careers granted they are once in a lifetime coaches but being outgoing isn't necessarily a trait you need for coaching just need to use being a reserved person to your advantage.

I'd think it's more important if you have to recruit.

You guys are dorks. This hasn't even been announced officially yet. Please kill the thread. Thanks. I'm serious.

Orange4 said:
I see what you're saying but Boeheim and K aren't exactly the most outgoing and talkative guys and they seemed to have pretty good careers granted they are once in a lifetime coaches but being outgoing isn't necessarily a trait you need for coaching just need to use being a reserved person to your advantage.

He'll do a good job. But I've seen him train and coach. Hopefully as the head coach he'll be more vocal and outgoing. Kids at that age need motivation. Excited for him though.

docsu said:
I'd think it's more important if you have to recruit.

And motivating HS kids.

PeteCalvin said:
You guys are dorks. This hasn't even been announced officially yet. Please kill the thread. Thanks. I'm serious.

Why?

Why?

It was bound to come out sooner or later, so it doesn't really matter, but it hasn't even gone through the school board yet. Also, any players who were fortunate enough to find out were sworn to secrecy until the official announcement. But it's OK for parents to throw it out 'on the internets'. At least wait until it's official. It's all about 'the scoop', I guess. Oh well, cat left bag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom