Yeah I'm gonna say it | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Yeah I'm gonna say it

Status
Not open for further replies.
The JAB!!! I was too old to see Husker Du there but I nearly fainted at David Johannsen show cause it was packed and we were dancing and whatnot.

I worked at Jab.
Had so many great shows there (at least when my booking ideas were followed :).
Loved the place.

And I saw David Jo a few months ago.
He's still got it...whether it's NY Dolls, Buster Poindexter or other material.

Last edited:
Thread fail. This folks is why you don't make "told You so I'm a better fan than you" threads. Should hve just enjoyed 2 nice wins at face value for what they were. 2 nice games. Looks like it was everyone else who told you so. Maybe if they manage to beat wake forest at home you'll be back telling everyone we're bad fans and you knew all along again.

Thread fail. This folks is why you don't make "told You so I'm a better fan than you" threads. Should hve just enjoyed 2 nice wins at face value for what they were. 2 nice games. Looks like it was everyone else who told you so. Maybe if they manage to beat wake forest at home you'll be back telling everyone we're bad fans and you knew all along again.
That's not the message here at all.

It's that loyal fans go with the flow.

So what if the team doesn't make the NCAAs this year?

There are extenuating circumstances up the wazoo.

I didn't hear JBs presser but do YOU think he expected a W at 15th ranked ND THIS SEASON?

I don't think so.

That's why he's so laid back. Right now he will be happy if his record of winning seasons as a D-1 HC is intact.

And if it isn't? I bet he doesn't whine about it.

I didn't hear JBs presser but do YOU think he expected a W at 15th ranked ND THIS SEASON?

I don't think so.

That's why he's so laid back. Right now he will be happy if his record of winning seasons as a D-1 HC is intact.

Your original post says nothing of this. If we beat ND you'd post another "told you so" thread.

You can spin it any way you like but what you wrote was premature.

If you want to call people out and try to make them look foolish then you should expect the same when it comes back to bite you.

I don't think so.

Good try. We all have eyes and can read the original post. "Told you so. Oh yee of little faith". Swing and miss. Some alternative facts here.

Can I now after the Virginia win and Boeheim's 1000th?

Would be there except for wicked sore throat yesterday

Can I now after the Virginia win and Boeheim's 1000th?

Would be there except for wicked sore throat yesterday

When our name is announced on Selection Sunday, that's the right time to bump the thread.

That said, today was surreal and I probably have to take my second shower of the day from so much pacing and anxiety.

When our name is announced on Selection Sunday, that's the right time to bump the thread.

That said, today was surreal and I probably have to take my second shower of the day from so much pacing and anxiety.
Whatevs

Perhaps I'd be less snarky if I'd been IN THE EXCELLENT SEATS I purchased but could neither be in with a friend (got bad sore throat yesterday and wasn't going to risk pneumonia today in minus degrees wind chill.

And F-ing Stub Hub won't sell tix after the event starts, and their app was screwed up so I MISSED the deadline

Therefore two seats Row A seats 107&108 were empty. In Lower Center 109..

And Stub Hub will not compensate me at all.

Or will they?

If certain moderators and others who know me personally see this, maybe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online