Year after Next year's backcourt | Syracusefan.com

Year after Next year's backcourt

Shark58

BANNED
after Battle & Frankie jump, who plays??

vk5Rw.gif

If Tyus goes after this year which I expect we will be EXTREMELY attractive for a top sg whether it will be Hami, Randolph, Thompson etc...not many programs will be able to offer those minutes and free reign that the 2g spot will have. I think our backcourt will be Frankie, Quade, Randolph, and Tucker as a 2/3 . Young but extremely talented, just gave faith in the process even if it drags out. We are not missing on all these top 17 guys with all that to offer. No friggin way, and if by some crazy scenario we do, there will be very viable options in the transfer market

Why not? Everyone else leaves us, he probably already has a guarantee.

He shot less than 30% on the season. Show me one guy who did that and went to the draft a year later and I'll throw you a G through PayPal.

39% from three, 45% from two.

What was Howards? 10% from three?
MCW shot 39 and 29 as a soph and was a lottery pick. The % doesn't matter to the NBA. Long and athletic and good form matter. Frank's got that. I'm not predicting a jump by Frank but I will say he will be a better passer than MCW was. Frank's got some flavor to his game.

MCW shot 39 and 29 as a soph and was a lottery pick. The % doesn't matter to the NBA. Long and athletic and good form matter. Frank's got that. I'm not predicting a jump by Frank but I will say he will be a better passer than MCW was. Frank's got some flavor to his game.

I think Frank has a ton of potential, but MCW was maybe the best passing pg we've had in 20 years.

Small sample size from last year. He will drop a few into the big guys every time he is in. I am a big fan of his passing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom