Yes Roberson commits!!!! | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Yes Roberson commits!!!!

At the 2:00 mark. Dribble penetration, one bounce between the legs by someone who is probably closer to 6'9.
This compliments an even better interior game.
He has more offensive tools than CJ, and CJ is our best offensive player imo.
Let's see him go left first but he looks promising!

At the 2:00 mark. Dribble penetration, one bounce between the legs by someone who is probably closer to 6'9.
Even better was that blow by move came against Karl Towns
mynicca1.png

That right there is better than anything Grant brings to the table as well.

That right there is better than anything Grant brings to the table as well.
I agree. But still, I do like what Grant has shown us in spurts. Attacking the rim, rebounding, some moments defensively.

I agree. But still, I do like what Grant has shown us in spurts. Attacking the rim, rebounding, some moments defensively.
Grant's going to be great once he puts it all together. He really just needs to stop falling on the floor all the time.

I see a little Wallace in him as he can do a lot of things that a 3 can do but has the strength, toughness, rebounding, defense, low post array of a 4.
Grant similarities as well. But still, as far as being an interior player, I might even put him above both aforementioned. In fairness though, I am not sure he will be the scorer that Wallace was, but on the college level, who was (Aside from Carmelo)?

Quite simply put, Francis named him The Beast for good reason.
Carmelo?Don't put that on the kid before he steps foot on the Dome floor. It ain't right. I think he looks very good but tagging him with a Melo sign is just a bit way over the top!!:rolleyes:

Carmelo?Don't put that on the kid before he steps foot on the Dome floor. It ain't right. I think he looks very good but tagging him with a Melo sign is just a bit way over the top!!:rolleyes:
I did not tag him with the Melo sign, just the opposite.
"In fairness though, I am not sure he will be the scorer that Wallace was, but on the college level, who was (Aside from Carmelo)?"
Anyway, all good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom