Yikes. Diaco' s defense looks awful | Syracusefan.com

Yikes. Diaco' s defense looks awful

Watching the game, I'm ready to scratch Diaco's name from the list. for those wanting Kelly, scratch him, too.

Came here to ask you guys if Diaco's star was losing some luster due to this game. Guess the answer is yes lol

Came here to ask you guys if Diaco's star was losing some luster due to this game. Guess the answer is yes lol
Yes, though I wasn't buying it to begin with. I mean he got them this far and it is freaking Alabama, after all, but they aren't doing too well.

Sure the d looks terrible in this game but shafers d did give up 42 to northwestern this season

Sure the d looks terrible in this game but shafers d did give up 42 to northwestern this season

1st game of season vs 13th with a month of prep? Apples to Oranges no?

I agree there's a difference but I don't think it's fair to make a judgement from one game

I hear what you're saying, I know its only 1 game, but the hire does lose some "splash" when the guys D is getting CARVED up on National TV

They did? I thought special teams grace up some, and the O gave up some points.

So will ND. Lets say they give up 50+, you're not going with continuity in Shafer?
I've openly stated that I think Shafer will perform at a mediocre level. Not terrible, but definitely not well enough to get to the next level.

Diaco is a better recruiter. So I like Diaco. But fortunately, I'm not the decision maker here. So we will see what happens. I'd gladly eat crow if wrong.

They did? I thought special teams grace up some, and the O gave up some points.
My main point was that judging off of one game is a little ridiculous, and the d did give up 42 to usc the next week if I remember correctly and there was no special teams touchdowns.

some terrible turnovers and our ST coach let us down that game. plus our decision to punt to mack who returned 2 for td's was poor. good thing our ST coach is gone...

2 qaurters trumps a hole body of work. got it.

This is exactly my point from the beginning, and I'm not bashing shafer, I'm just making the point that I don't think one game should dictate the perception of a coach who for the most part has been great this season.

This is exactly my point from the beginning, and I'm not bashing shafer, I'm just making the point that I don't think one game should dictate the perception of a coach who for the most part has been great this season.

Anybody who bashes Diaco for tonight's results is a .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom