YMCA | Syracusefan.com

YMCA

Looks like the NCAA is really stretching for something, anything. I like RJ's response to getting paid.

I knew the "former student-athlete tutor" pretty well in high school. Good person and a passionate Syracuse fan/alum. Odd to see someone I know being called in.

It sucks that we're going to get drilled for something that happened a decade ago; under a coach we're now twice removed from. Especially since it pales in comparison to things that go on elsewhere.

OrangeCrush22 said:
It sucks that we're going to get drilled for something that happened a decade ago; under a coach we're now twice removed from. Especially since it pales in comparison to things that go on elsewhere.
hoops has to worry football be fine

Wow! What a friggin' scandal! I'm sure FSU is breathing a collective sigh of relief for all the pressure this is taking off their NCAA investigations!

Hope Make a Wish and Big Brothers/Big Sisters isn't next :confused:.

No obligation on the part of any of these folks to participate in this witch hunt. The NCAA is a total and complete joke.

No obligation on the part of any of these folks to participate in this witch hunt.
Correct. Hopefully they will simply "respectfully" decline their invitations.

So can someone answer if there is a statute of limitations? This help dates back to well before 4 yrs. If that is the case why is he being called?

ncaa needs to be disbanded, reformed with jay bilas as the leader. the current ncaa is a joke and has no credibility sine the psu fiasco. how they can penalize any school, is beyond me, after letting psu off the hook w/o the death penalty for the most heinous crime in college football history

So can someone answer if there is a statute of limitations? This help dates back to well before 4 yrs. If that is the case why is he being called?
This isn't a criminal case. Why would there be a statute of limitations?

This isn't a criminal case. Why would there be a statute of limitations?
But the point is a good one. What about infractions committed decades ago, like in 1976? What about penalizing teams that practiced segregation? Where do we stop? If we don't have to stop then we should be hiring a team of PI's to dig up crap from previous years on other teams and report it to the NCAA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom