You all saw them | Syracusefan.com

You all saw them

Oakland

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Record
The posts that said BC was just too good. SU was the perfect match up for them. We were small. We couldn’t stop the run. Our defense is tired, injured, depleted, worn out – just like last season. The mighty men of BC were going to roll us. We shouldn’t even play the game – god was on their side. Their offensive line was overwhelming, their running backs were much too good for our arm tacklers to stop. They were going to endlessly run ‘downhill’ on our little helpless linebackers. They were going to hurt us! Oh the humanity, the humanity…

Well, I don’t know if god was really on their side, but Dungey was on ours and that was more than enough. Our LBs did pretty well also.

The beings that were on BC’s side were the refs. Just how bad was that early PI non-call? Wow! The helmet-to-helmet on OZ, and the numerous others that have been mentioned. Thank god, those clowns didn’t cost us the game, but they did probably keep it 7-21 pts closer than it should have been. And thank goodness Dungey didn’t get seriously hurt because the refs were doing nothing to keep him safe. Great to see him finish a season!

This season played out as I expected – one to fondly remember. Hopefully, they also get a nice win in a good bowl game.

The posts that said BC was just too good. SU was the perfect match up for them. We were small. We couldn’t stop the run. Our defense is tired, injured, depleted, worn out – just like last season. The mighty men of BC were going to roll us. We shouldn’t even play the game – god was on their side. Their offensive line was overwhelming, their running backs were much too good for our arm tacklers to stop. They were going to endlessly run ‘downhill’ on our little helpless linebackers. They were going to hurt us! Oh the humanity, the humanity…

Well, I don’t know if god was really on their side, but Dungey was on ours and that was more than enough. Our LBs did pretty well also.

The beings that were on BC’s side were the refs. Just how bad was that early PI non-call? Wow! The helmet-to-helmet on OZ, and the numerous others that have been mentioned. Thank god, those clowns didn’t cost us the game, but they did probably keep it 7-21 pts closer than it should have been. And thank goodness Dungey didn’t get seriously hurt because the refs were doing nothing to keep him safe. Great to see him finish a season!

This season played out as I expected – one to fondly remember. Hopefully, they also get a nice win in a good bowl game.

I was one of the geniuses who thought we couldn’t match up with BC earlier this year.

I’ll gladly choke on some crow. We were bigger, faster, stronger, tougher, more talented and better coached.

I was one of the geniuses who thought we couldn’t match up with BC earlier this year.

I’ll gladly choke on some crow. We were bigger, faster, stronger, tougher, more talented and better coached.

Samesies. Had assumed 8-4 a week ago.

But I will say that after that fg miss by BCs kicker I KNEW we had it.

Same here although we knocked out Dillon and their D ends, which helped. That physicality made all the difference today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom