You Can Bet the Old Ball Coach Wouldn't Put it on Himself | Syracusefan.com

You Can Bet the Old Ball Coach Wouldn't Put it on Himself

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
Spurrier would say "we lost because our F%$^ng QB threw 2 interceptions and fumbled twice. We lost because our OL is like a seive and gave up 4 sacks. We lost because our supposed NFL prospect LT got blown up." But, I guess you only do that if your contending for an SEC championship.

Seriously, Marrone is coddling his players who are, after all, getting paid to play.

Spurrier would say "we lost because our F%$^ng QB threw 2 interceptions and fumbled twice. We lost because our OL is like a seive and gave up 4 sacks. We lost because our supposed NFL prospect LT got blown up." But, I guess you only do that if your contending for an SEC championship.

Seriously, Marrone is coddling his players who are, after all, getting paid to play.
I agree except I thought the OL played fine. Some of Nassibs sacks are his fault...doesn't know how to get rid of it or when to scramble. I thought he had pretty good blocking and a relatively good amount of time to pass.

Spurrier wouldn't put it on himself because it wouldn't be his fault.

I agree except I thought the OL played fine. Some of Nassibs sacks are his fault...doesn't know how to get rid of it or when to scramble. I thought he had pretty good blocking and a relatively good amount of time to pass.

Really? We'll have to disagree. Even Marrone lit into the OL twice on the sidelines.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Haha Spurrier just said HE needed to start calling better plays in second half.

I know diff situation but got a good chuckle

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

We just need to go get Spurrier, obviously!

If only Gross would open up the checkbook...uhhh...fire Gross too!

We just need to go get Spurrier, obviously!

If only Gross would open up the checkbook...uhhh...fire Gross too!

Spurrier is my alternative to Schnelly.

Really? We'll have to disagree. Even Marrone lit into the OL twice on the sidelines.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Fine, we'll disagree. Just because Marrone "lit into" the OL twice, does not mean that Nassib has good pocket presence or the ability to make quick decisions. He has a hard time. It was the same back in his first starting year and I hoped it would get better. It hasn't got much better.

Fine, we'll disagree. Just because Marrone "lit into" the OL twice, does not mean that Nassib has good pocket presence or the ability to make quick decisions. He has a hard time. It was the same back in his first starting year and I hoped it would get better. It hasn't got much better.

With any pressure he turns into a river dancer back there. The worse thing is he cannot protect the ball to save his life. I don't think I've ever seen a QB so careless carrying the ball.