You guys are tough | Syracusefan.com

You guys are tough

suttree

2nd String
Just surfed to the general list of forums for the site and saw that it no longer includes a basketball forum. Basketball recruiting, yes. But nothing for discussion of hoops in general.

I know that a lot of us are spoiled with the success of the basketball program, too thin-skinned about a lot of things, and generally head cases. But this seems a bit severe. How long are we in timeout? Or are we back to the cesspool that is $yracu$e[dot]com?

Hope you guys get into a better mood soon.

Just surfed to the general list of forums for the site and saw that it no longer includes a basketball forum. Basketball recruiting, yes. But nothing for discussion of hoops in general.

I know that a lot of us are spoiled with the success of the basketball program, too thin-skinned about a lot of things, and generally head cases. But this seems a bit severe. How long are we in timeout? Or are we back to the cesspool that is $yracu$e[dot]com?

Hope you guys get into a better mood soon.
Basketball? What is this thing, "Basketball?"

There's a basketball board.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Proof!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-11 at 5.59.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-11 at 5.59.03 PM.png
    157 KB · Views: 114
It is gone. Off to the fine mess board I will go.

Thank GOD it is still there on the pay side.

I know it's a UK hacker's attempt to sabotage our board for the JD revelation, unfortunately they just made it the first thing visable.

Blue curtain is holding it hostage until he becomes a moderator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom