You know what? | Syracusefan.com

You know what?

CIL

All Conference
We should have beat them by 10 plus. I was half in the bag last night, and am rewatching it right now...we dominated that game.

I know the narritive amongst the media is around the missed field goals and Bryant's injury - but nothing is said about the dicey Ish offensive PI that negated a TD, followed by the fumble return for a TD.

That on top of Dubgey's injury on their doorstep is an 17 point swing (our TD taken away, one to them, and four for the settling of the FG).

Group - we farking manhandled them. A few weeks back I wrote a post referring to the team learning how to win, and the belief that we would knock off a team this year. I never thought it would be Clemson, but ainam telling you we will beat someone else this year. This is a club.

Also, I am a bit drunk again. I love this.

We should have beat them by 10 plus. I was half in the bag last night, and am rewatching it right now...we dominated that game.

I know the narritive amongst the media is around the missed field goals and Bryant's injury - but nothing is said about the dicey Ish offensive PI that negated a TD, followed by the fumble return for a TD.

That on top of Dubgey's injury on their doorstep is an 17 point swing (our TD taken away, one to them, and four for the settling of the FG).

Group - we farking manhandled them. A few weeks back I wrote a post referring to the team learning how to win, and the belief that we would knock off a team this year. I never thought it would be Clemson, but ainam telling you we will beat someone else this year. This is a club.

Also, I am a bit drunk again. I love this.
Yards tells the story well.

It's 6:34 and I'm still drinking. I go from laughing, to tears. Also, Georgetown still sucks at 6:34.

We will take down Miami.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom