You know you are from syracusefan.com, if ... | Syracusefan.com

You know you are from syracusefan.com, if ...

Interesting. Just out of curiosity, do you know if any other schools have a similar type of site?

Interesting. Just out of curiosity, do you know if any other schools have a similar type of site?

several. Gator Country is independent, but does have "premium content". hawkeyenation.com is a very similar set-up, and comparable size. I spoke with several sites to make sure this was feasible.

This sounds fascinating-Do you think this site has plans to get an SU writer and have "premium content"?

It may not be official yet, but using my old bookmark automatically sends me to the new site. I wonder if the same is happening to everybody?

Also..a suggestion...the gray on orange..Home..Forums..Members..Help...etc. Hard to read on my computer.

My first Syracusefan.com move! I feel like a veteran poster now! haha

Also..a suggestion...the gray on orange..Home..Forums..Members..Help...etc. Hard to read on my computer.

I plan to spend the next two or three days working on the colors and layout. Thanks for the input.

if you hate uconn basketball, calhoun , the state of conn and rutgers :)

This is my first site change. A bit exciting...I think? I like the layout and some of the options around here at least.

Funny, I just stumbled across the new site due to the fact that I've always typed in "syracusefan.com" rather than whatever the Scout address is...

Funny, I just stumbled across the new site due to the fact that I've always typed in "syracusefan.com" rather than whatever the Scout address is...

Same here. I have it bookmarked on my PC but I went to check from my phone and found it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom