You might want to get yourself accustomed to seeing this... | Syracusefan.com

You might want to get yourself accustomed to seeing this...

Crusty

Living Legend
AJ!
AJ_1.png

Kudos to AJ for making this play.

I cringed though, because there was a blitzing LB that if he didn't overpursue was within inches of absolutely demolishing AJ. Good speed to the corner though, and nice to see.

PS - According to Bud, this is no touchdown. He absolutely loves sucking the fun out of anything possible.

PS - According to Bud, this is no touchdown. He absolutely loves sucking the fun out of anything possible.

If we didn't have Bud to question that silly rule about the ball crossing the plane, then who would? He's doing God's work.

In all these years, couldn't find anything better? Bulletproof I say!

Did Bud really question if the ball crossed the goalline? Was it even that close?

I remember thinking he didnt have the angle... and then he made kind of a girly (no offense ladies) jump/dive at it... but i never thought that he didnt cross the line.

Long showed a nice burst there and that was very nice to see. Still...I like the TD passes better!

CusefanATL said:
Did Bud really question if the ball crossed the goalline? Was it even that close? I remember thinking he didnt have the angle... and then he made kind of a girly (no offense ladies) jump/dive at it... but i never thought that he didnt cross the line.

Bud's "complaint" was that he got credit for a touchdown even though he never set foot in the end zone and instead "crossed some imaginary line in the air." Like everything else Bud says, it was incredibly stupid and ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom