You people are amazing | Syracusefan.com

You people are amazing

Dcuse

All Conference
Robert Washington,many times, referenced the fans and passion in regards to Syracuse. He felt more "love" from our fan base than the monster programs competing with us. I have been down about the inability to get our program back to some semblance of prominence. Long way to go but I am revitalized by this moment. We don't have near the numbers of the big boys, but our core fan base- the REAL FANS- are as passionate as any. You made a difference here. You never let the long lasting negativity, fueled by selected talk show dweebs, kill your spirit. It is the people on this site who lead the charge for our fan base.

Well done. Love you guys.

Dcuse said:
Robert Washington,many times, referenced the fans and passion in regards to Syracuse. He felt more "love" from our fan base than the monster programs competing with us. I have been down about the inability to get our program back to some semblance of prominence. Long way to go but I am revitalized by this moment. We don't have near the numbers of the big boys, but our core fan base- the REAL FANS- are as passionate as any. You made a difference here. You never let the long lasting negativity, fueled by selected talk show dweebs, kill your spirit. It is the people on this site who lead the charge for our fan base. Well done. Love you guys.

Seconded. Esp Bambrewer, jekelish, and CuseLegacy.

50075757.jpg

Robert Washington,many times, referenced the fans and passion in regards to Syracuse. He felt more "love" from our fan base than the monster programs competing with us. I have been down about the inability to get our program back to some semblance of prominence. Long way to go but I am revitalized by this moment. We don't have near the numbers of the big boys, but our core fan base- the REAL FANS- are as passionate as any. You made a difference here. You never let the long lasting negativity, fueled by selected talk show dweebs, kill your spirit. It is the people on this site who lead the charge for our fan base.

Well done. Love you guys.
Props to many. But Jek was pretty much called out specifically. Nice job dude!

Props to many. But Jek was pretty much called out specifically. Nice job dude!

He definitely leads the way with his passion and leadership in regards to our Twitter presence. I'm jealous of everyone that makes the edits. Those are awesome and the players love them.