You Tube TV to record Notre Dame game | Syracusefan.com

You Tube TV to record Notre Dame game

ADKDave

Walk On
I'm going to be away in Orlando watching my daughter play lacrosse while the Notre Dame game is being played. I've looked around and it seems that You Tube TV can DVR the game. I can get the higher bandwidth at the hotel to record. Has anybody used this or recommend something better?

Someone back me up but I think you just need to set it to record and then you can watch anywhere anytime. The dvr is stored in the cloud and has nothing to do with the hotel bandwidth. Once its recorded you can watch anywhere.

46fba67227c76fc320549179cb01beca.jpg

I subscribe to YouTube TV and love it. It is very easy to use. The previous poster is correct - to record, you just need to add what you want to record to your library, and it service automatically records it. It is not dependent on bandwidth to record. When you want to access it, you can just find it in your library. You can watch it anywhere you can access YouTube TV (phone, computer, Roku app, etc).

I'm going to be away in Orlando watching my daughter play lacrosse while the Notre Dame game is being played. I've looked around and it seems that You Tube TV can DVR the game. I can get the higher bandwidth at the hotel to record. Has anybody used this or recommend something better?

I set YouTubeTV to record all Syracuse football games this season by using the “add to my library” option. They’re all recorded. It stores them for like 9 months or something, and you can watch whenever and wherever you can access YouTubeTV.

Just a general question ... can you start watching from the beginning a half hour or so after the game starts like a DVR? Or do you have to wait until its finished? I especially like to do this for bball as the commercials are a killer.

I’m going to be in a small town in Ireland that definitely won’t have the game on in any of the pubs. Does anyone know if/how I can watch live online?

Just a general question ... can you start watching from the beginning a half hour or so after the game starts like a DVR? Or do you have to wait until its finished? I especially like to do this for bball as the commercials are a killer.
yes. When you select the game while it is still going you'll get an option to join live or start from the beginning. Just select start from beginning and you'll be good to go.

I do not have youtube TV but I do have Directv Now streaming service and you can start watching at any point after the recording has started. That is how I watch most TV shows. An hour show I wait about 15 minutes and start watching. I skip all commercials and usually end about the same time as the show actually ends live. I hate commercials. I'd assume Youtube TV works similarly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom