You watching the rest of the ACC tourney? | Syracusefan.com

You watching the rest of the ACC tourney?

Shark58

BANNED
I think I'm done

giphy.gif

Yep. Bits and pieces. Watched most of Holy Cross/Lehigh last night as opposed to Ga Tech/Clemson. Think I still would have opted for the smaller conference game even had it been up against a Carolina/Virginia type matchup. Get much more joy out of watching the smaller conference tournaments latley. Everything on the line.

I still watch but without the passion. Its March hoops hard not to watch.

For those who say I am not watching the tourney because Syracuse isnt in it is utterly ridiculous. Greatest sporting event ever and I would never miss it.

I might watch the Big East tournament. Without us there to reassure me, the ACC still doesn't feel like our conference to me. At least watching a tournament being played in MSG would feel like home.

I'm still watching because not only is March Madness the greatest thing ever but Syracuse still has a chance to dance. *cue Lloyd Christmas meme*

I might watch the Big East tournament. Without us there to reassure me, the ACC still doesn't feel like our conference to me. At least watching a tournament being played in MSG would feel like home.

my office is right near MSG

watching all the butler, creighton & xavier fans in the streets helped me get over the Old BE tourney feeling pretty quickly

Ready for baseball and lacrosse.

Basketball season is over for me.

I'll probably watch the final on Saturday or Sunday ... or whatever ...

Ya, some. The very first college basketball games I watched were in the ACC Tourney North Carolina 1979. I worked at a little children's mental health center in a mill county. Our director brought a tv in and if we didn't have clients, we crammed into a tiny office and watched the games. Everyone there was a Carolina fan except for one guy who went to Duke.

Anyway, yeah, but with sad heart.

I love college hoops... I love syracuse hoops... but I will still watch, I feel like there is always a bad guy I can cheer against. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom