Your daily Rutgers schadenfreude | Syracusefan.com

Your daily Rutgers schadenfreude

SU2NASA

All American
http://rutgers./showmsg.asp?fid=2797&tid=148986142&mid=148986142&sid=988&style=2

"This is pretty obviously a "pave the way" article that you see when a group is considering doing something that will cause some stakeholders to scratch their heads. It doesn't mean that RU ends up in the B10, with ND or otherwise, but it does suggest that the B1G wants to have cover for adding RU when the other two recent additions to the league would be NU and ND (assuming they decide to make the leap).

It makes sense, as well, that TP has been touting the AAU flagship stuff again. It's about telling a story in which RU looks like a B1G school even if not, at the moment, a top tier B1G football program."

Rutgirls may be going to B1G...but Notre Dame is not...bet Notre Dame to ACC and take it across the board...I am all in!

Everyone needs to remember to leave their TV sets on ABC tomorrow before they leave for the Rutgers game.

lol

Thought this ^^^^^^^^^^^ was a joke until I read the thread. Rutgers should read Kubler-Ross on the five stages of death. Might help them make it to acceptance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom