Your Personal Game Time Conflicts? | Syracusefan.com

Your Personal Game Time Conflicts?

JoeyZ

Walk On
I have a pretty good one. My wife is due April 3rd, but with a high risk and past pregnancy complications, we are either going to be scheduled for c-section on either the 21st or 28th (Fridays). We'll know on Wednesday this week if its the 21st or the following Wednesday. This will be my second daughter, and the first was a March 25th, 2011 c-section. If we had beaten Marquette that year, we would have played UNC and I would have had no shot at watching. Both little girls will have NCAA tournament birthday parties.

We also have a friend whose birthday party for their kid is Saturday the 22nd. Luckily, the grandfather is a huge SU fan, so we'll get a tv if we need it.

With my girls, I am lobbying my wife for a final four Saturday birthday party annually where everyone comes over for the party and then stays for the games! But, with that being a week later, I lose that.

All this said, I am happy that we're playing Thursday, but obviously a successfully healthy wife and second daughter are all that matters. But worrying about game times and things like that is a nice diversion from real life problems. I find if I'm worrying about my sports teams and details like that, then things are going well in life. If we do get scheduled for the 28th at 7:45 AM, I can only imagine if we play Kansas the night before. Might as well, because when you know your child is coming the next day, are you really sleeping that night early?

Whats your story for rooting for game times and dates?

Good luck with everything! But dude - keep yourself under control around May/June so you can avoid these March Madness baby conflicts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom