You're gonna kill me... | Syracusefan.com

You're gonna kill me...

tee1222

Starter
In Ann Arbor right now visiting Michigan.
And after you've killed me, you can now spit on my grave after I tell you Ohio State is to follow tomorrow. All planned out tours for my boy and meeting with some faculty that fits his academic pursuits (Education and History).

And by the way, no need to kill me as I'm six feet under already. After all, I was the one who invited his girlfriend. Send help!

Kidding. She's nice and all goes well. But what a drive. Exhausted.

And after you've killed me, you can now spit on my grave after I tell you Ohio State is to follow tomorrow. All planned out tours for my boy and meeting with some faculty that fits his academic pursuits (Education and History).

And by the way, no need to kill me as I'm six feet under already. After all, I was the one who invited his girlfriend. Send help!

She hot?

She hot?
IMG_2349.jpeg

I don’t think you have probably ever received a dislike, but if there was a time and opportunity, this would be it, and whomever would do it would always be known as “the ahole who gave a dislike to tee”. For these reasons I must, I’m sorry. I’ll make it up with another like.

Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I don’t think you have probably ever received a dislike, but if there was a time and opportunity, this would be it, and whomever would do it would always be known as “the ahole who gave a dislike to tee”. For these reasons I must, I’m sorry. I’ll make it up with another like.

Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
Yup! I figured this would be my most hated post and I was kind of pumped about it. :)

Ann Arbor is a great college town. Columbus is actually pretty cool also for a large state capital. Much nicer than Albany with a lot more things to do. Hopefully the kid still roots for Syracuse. Some of my friends kids have gone to schools such as PSU, Maryland, Mich St, UMass and Yukon and all have loved them. These big schools attract a lot of kids from all over, but my friends all live in NYS. None of their kids wanted to stay instate.

Ann Arbor is a great college town. Columbus is actually pretty cool also for a large state capital. Much nicer than Albany with a lot more things to do. Hopefully the kid still roots for Syracuse. Some of my friends kids have gone to schools such as PSU, Maryland, Mich St, UMass and Yukon and all have loved them. These big schools attract a lot of kids from all over, but my friends all live in NYS. None of their kids wanted to stay instate.
Was fantastic! Both in their own way, but we all agreed slight edge to Michigan - academics the deciding factor but we loved both campuses. Did it up and met a bunch of nice people, from the West Coast to the East.

If he gets money from OSU, he will probably leave NYS. I am not confident he will get financial help from Michigan but he liked it so much that we might have to find a way to make it work.

3 days, 22 hours of driving, 2 hotel nights, roughly 1,400 miles including small day trips and Mich to OSU.

I just drove in from Ohio and boy are my arms tired.
"Take my wife, please. I take my wife everywhere but she finds her way home."

If he can get into Michigan that’s great. Superior school. My son almost went to Villanova and told me “I’m still a Syracuse fan” I told him to divorce Syracuse if he can to enjoy the full experience of your new school.

Much to their parents checkbooks chagrin….

osu is not in the same academic league as michigan. we looked at michigan great place nice midwest people, she ultimately chose university of pennsylvania. she loved it there, but its unique for sure. the ivy connections after she graduated were awesome. they are a very close group and tend to hire within the ivy league and peer school graduates. another excellent choice up that way is northwestern. great location and top tier academics and grad programs.

With those unusual and specialized majors, I guess the Big Ten is necessary by default! :rolleyes: