Zach Allen, if you read this board | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen, if you read this board

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
The fans want you here. We think you're good. We want to see you become great.

Things are changing. You know that. One thing that's not changing is the Dome. No other BCS program enjoys the competitive advantage for passing offense that the Dome provides. The fans and athletic department just witnessed our most exciting offense ever - they want to see that again. With you at the helm.

Do what's best for you. You've earned the right to make the best choice you can. We still believe Syracuse can be great for you, and you can be great for Syracuse if that's the best choice you can make.

Best of luck.

Zach, stay true to your commitment to Syracuse. The opportunity is in the Dome, seize it. We are committed to you.

doesn't seem like shafer would want to white knuckle games and get a conservative offensive coordinator.

looking forward to the dead period being over so these kids can get some information about what is going on instead of hearing it from twitter

Zach,

This board is cra-cra in love with Syracuse. Some specific notes:

Rosconey is actually an insane Kansas St booster sent as a mole to make you think all SU fans are crazy.

Millhouse is actually the character from The Simpsons so how cool would it be to meet him? Plus he hasa pro-QB in the game on 4th downs.

And I, MadNY3, am just a court jester of sorts who tries not to take all of this seriously because, what, your 18 years old and trying to figure out what's best for you.

See you in the Dome.

At the risk of betraying my age..WTH does "spin the rock" mean?

spin the football? I'm not even out of my twenties and i'm not sure.

Mr. Allen and Mr. Wilson, come to Syracuse and be a 1st round pick in the NFL like Nassib and Loeb were.

Was that tweet after the hack news ?

Throw the football.

Crazy kids.

23 Skidoo!

If Zachary Allen is reading this board, my message to him is STOP. Go outside and throw the football, and stop reading the rants of fat old guys on Internet message boards. We need you in top form when you get here, because you have a very good chance to be the face of Syracuse University football as we burst into the ACC. This is a great time for SU football, and we hope you are a central part of it.

Mantonio is secretly a rainbow, filled to the brim with smiles, positivity, and attached to a pot of gold.

Was that tweet after the hack news ?

I saw it last night. It may have been before. That is why I did not say anything in last night's chat. It was 3 hours old when we were chatting last night. Close, not sure.
Zach has to do what is best for him, as you would want for your own child. I hope he comes here. Either way, I wish him the best of luck.

23 Skidoo!

If Zachary Allen is reading this board, my message to him is STOP. Go outside and throw the football, and stop reading the rants of fat old guys on Internet message boards. We need you in top form when you get here, because you have a very good chance to be the face of Syracuse University football as we burst into the ACC. This is a great time for SU football, and we hope you are a central part of it.

bevosu said:

I see where you got that assumption.

Throw the ball around. Wolf and Zach are same age and both are QB's - I can see how they could be friends

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom