Zach Allen is playing in the All American O/D Bowl tonight... | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen is playing in the All American O/D Bowl tonight...

CuseLegacy

according to my DirecTv guide in Carolina it is being carried on CSNC (Comcast) 665. Might be able to see Zach in action.

Not on in my area. I am going to try to find a link to stream some of it. If anyone else finds a link, please post it.

Zach was second QB in and threw three good short passes, but then threw a pick in the endzone. Looked like the WR went the wrong way.

Lucky not to get picked off just before the end of the 3rd quarter.

Yikes another pick after that easy one was dropped.

And a safety... how fitting. :)

Man he's skinny

He was definitely the thinnest QB there.. but the happy feet award would go to the kid going to Purdue, Ettingly.
My favorite moment though was the kid who announced and picked Marshall over WVU...because of academics.

just going to delete that game from my dvr and pretend it never happened.

This is why I'd love to have him redshirt along with Wilson and learn the system and continue to be taught and coached. I believe he'll be a good player but the silly hype can only make him set up to never live up to the high expectations many here have. Let the kid put some muscle on and hopefully Leob or Hunt will do a good job at the helm for 2013. I don't know, I just see a lot of people getting angry in the future and screaming why isn't this kid as good as advertised.

Now, if Allen or Wilson just get it and run this offense better than anyone else, that will be wonderful. I just see a build up that is going to be hard to live up too.

Its an all star game..how do you expect a kid to play with people that he has never taken a snap with? I wouldnt read anything from this game

Its an all star game..how do you expect a kid to play with people that he has never taken a snap with? I wouldnt read anything from this game

The only thing I took from the game was the awesome extra point kick that hit the upright, bounced off the crossbar and then over.

I agree 100%. My point is it's a process and some get it quicker than others.

This is why I'd love to have him redshirt along with Wilson and learn the system and continue to be taught and coached. I believe he'll be a good player but the silly hype can only make him set up to never live up to the high expectations many here have. Let the kid put some muscle on and hopefully Leob or Hunt will do a good job at the helm for 2013. I don't know, I just see a lot of people getting angry in the future and screaming why isn't this kid as good as advertised.

Now, if Allen or Wilson just get it and run this offense better than anyone else, that will be wonderful. I just see a build up that is going to be hard to live up too.
I'd be willing to bet he puts on 15 lbs or so before the start of the season (he will be on campus in a couple of weeks and in the s&c program). But I agree, it would be great if Loeb can come in and be Todd Philcox replacing Donnie McPherson.