Zach Allen - Mono | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen - Mono

DPCuse

Starter
And the hits just keep on coming. I wonder how this effects his ability to participate in Spring Ball. Hopefully he will be ok. Get well Zach.

Zach Allen@ZachAllen_12
Just great, my last week in Temple before I head off I get diagnosed with mono. So much for hanging out with friends before I leave

Ugh that stinks - the effects of that can last a very long time. Hope he gets well soon and can be okay to get in the gym.

can see him postponing his enrollment and transferring if Marrone leaves.

If Hackett gets the job, He'll stay. Hackett was his primary recruiter and primary reason for coming here.

I love that its talked about almost as if Marrone already left.

He has already sighted his LOI!

He had a signing event, but it was just him signing his offer letter. High Schoolers can't sign until February. He'll be enrolled before even having to sign a LOI.

At least he found out about it before he got hurt working out or practicing. Healthy people often have minimal or no symptoms.

I lacerated my spleen during practice of my senior year for this very reason. No surgery required but I couldn't exercise for 4 months. Could be worse.

He looked a little fat on tv, he needed to lose some weight and this will help.

Mono sucks and if I remember any hit to the spleen is quite dangerous. Do what your Doctor says and hopefully he'll be feeling better soon!

He looked a little fat on tv, he needed to lose some weight and this will help.

Mono sucks and if I remember any hit to the spleen is quite dangerous. Do what your Doctor says and hopefully he'll be feeling better soon!

LMAO, what? The kid is skinny. He needs to eat a few pbj sandwiches. You probably saw his kidney protector or something like that.

LMAO, what? The kid is skinny. He needs to eat a few pbj sandwiches. You probably saw his kidney protector or something like that.

It was a joke because he is so skinny, sorry seem to be off my game lately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom