Zach Poker TE/WR | Syracusefan.com

Zach Poker TE/WR

Oconomowoc High School is a public high school located in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. Its mascot is the Raccoon. It is part of the Oconomowoc Area School District. As of the 2008–2009 school year, it had 1,420 students.

Sorry I just had to google the name of that High School.

Maybe converted to a DE? Big kid with speed... Video showing him catching a RB 30 yards from the line of scrimmage was impressive.

OR Provo in doubt? A flurry of "offensive" offers in the last few days. Still have holes at OLine and DB's/LB's...

Love to be a fly on Shafer's office wall!!

Maybe converted to a DE? Big kid with speed... Video showing him catching a RB 30 yards from the line of scrimmage was impressive.

OR Provo in doubt? A flurry of "offensive" offers in the last few days. Still have holes at OLine and DB's/LB's...

Love to be a fly on Shafer's office wall!!

Definitely see him staying on offense as I think his speed would be more valuable there especially with the style of offense we want. I also think it's a position of need as Stevens is a SR. leaving us with Wales as the only TE with experience Thompson and Parris were RS.

Looks like he had a few MAC offers and a preferred walk on offer at Wisconsin.

Definitely see him staying on offense as I think his speed would be more valuable there especially with the style of offense we want. I also think it's a position of need as Stevens is a SR. leaving us with Wales as the only TE with experience Thompson and Parris were RS.
We can always use a Pete Holohan type in our offense. Wales is pretty good, but it would be nice to have a real feature tight end, esp in a West Coast offense.

Zach-11.jpg

Looks like SU, Wisc & Ill are SOL as Pitt is putting the full court press on. He did get the offer from Cryst and the PHC will be trying to seal the deal on Tuesday or Wednesday with a trip to Oconomowoc. Last week LB coach Chris Haering tripped over there. Haering spent some time with him on his visit to Pitt watching film and showing him how he could fit in.

They seem to want him the most as they are pulling out all the stops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom