Zack Allen and Austin Wilson Rock! | Syracusefan.com

Zack Allen and Austin Wilson Rock!

Crusty

Living Legend
Both can play and are high character guys. They understand that SU is on the rise and they are already being embraced by Orange Nation. We are going to be very proud of these two.

HCSS is a quality person and will run a fun aggressive program. Come on aboard and strap yourself in for takeoff! We are proud to have you.

I for one am thrilled that we're getting 2 quality hs qb's and remember those days of coach P and Rob when they had to scratch for just one.

I have no doubt that SS will bring in a high quality OC and all of the O recruits will be pleased if they just stay the course.

Hopefully they all have the fortitude to stick with it and enjoy the ride to the ACC.

Zach Allen@ZachAllen_12
So, Syracuse beat Louisville.Louisville beat Florida.Florida beat A&M. A&M beat Alabama. Alabama is #1 therefore Syracuse is the best right?

That has to be a good sign, right?

Posted just a few minutes ago.
And, Zack, don't forget Texas A&M had a coaching change prior to this year. It worked out ok for Johnny Manziel.

sure looking good with zack...
question: i know that Shafer's son isnt on the staff but could it be perceived that his dad has him tweeting Zack during this current dead period? Saw it last night and was just curious.

Zach Allen@ZachAllen_12
So, Syracuse beat Louisville.Louisville beat Florida.Florida beat A&M. A&M beat Alabama. Alabama is #1 therefore Syracuse is the best right?

That post by Zack reads to me that he wants to talked into going to SU, the right? reads different to me then it does you guys. My money is on X amount of schools hitting him hard right now.

That post by Zack reads to me that he wants to talked into going to SU, the right? reads different to me then it does you guys. My money is on X amount of schools hitting him hard right now.
I'm not sure how you read into that tweet that other schools are hitting him hard.

No, no. This is a very good sign. He is still all in on Syracuse.

I'm not sure how you read into that tweet that other schools are hitting him hard.
Yeah, I'm not sure what the hell could be read into that other than Zach is still a Syracuse guy and doesn't need to be convinced to stay with the program. I mean, really...no clue at all how that's the interpretation.

It just looked like a convince me type post and I'd really be shocked if schools are not putting that idea in his head. That's my thinking, not here to convince anyone otherwise.

It just looked like a convince me type post and I'd really be shocked if schools are not putting that idea in his head. That's my thinking, not here to convince anyone otherwise.
Talk about completely skewing a pretty innocuous tweet.

Did anyone say you're right or wrong? I'm saying you need to stop reading too much into what is a completely meaningless tweet. Maybe sit the next few plays out.

So what your saying is that we should not read to much into the Twitter account of a 17 year old kid?

So what your saying is that we should not read to much into the Twitter account of a 17 year old kid?
Now there's a wise man.

Though, in fairness, Zach did just recently turn 18.

Zach Allen@ZachAllen_12

That's an amazingly good sign.

Zach is correctly saying that there is a lot of parity in college football and that SU, on the actual playing field, was competitive with a team that beat a team that ended up beating Alabama. If that's not a sign he's on the SU train, I don't know what could be.

I believe that's what's called a "positive attitude."

No, no. This is a very good sign. He is still all in on Syracuse.

I think it just shows he has a sense of humor.

Now there's a wise man.

Though, in fairness, Zach did just recently turn 18.

Actually many have commented and "read into" his post and the one post that differed was asked why. Just thought that was interesting.

I think it just shows he has a sense of humor.

Maybe. But if you're mulling a choice do you even touch that? Plus it's consistent with his history of pro-Cuse comments and actions.

We will know soon enough.

Ya know what? With the amount of double-talk and bullshit that I've heard over the past week, I'm taking his tweet with a grain of salt.

Until I see him on campus, I'm not considering him 100% ours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom