Zack Allen sighting on Elite 11 show on ESPN | Syracusefan.com

Zack Allen sighting on Elite 11 show on ESPN

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
It was only 5 seconds but they finally found time to pan away from Olson and Del rio for thirty seconds.

Yeah, 12 minutes in...and not a second since. Oh well.

So funny--I turned it on about 10 minutes into the show, and Zach Allen had a sound byte about 15 seconds in, which got my hopes up. Didn't focus on him the rest of the time.

It was funny because the narrator kept saying "This will be one of the last times for the QBs outside of the top 11 to make an impact"...and then they went back to showing the same 5 or 6 top guys and didn't give any screen time to those "outsiders" they just referenced.

It was only 5 seconds but they finally found time to pan away from Olson and Del rio for thirty seconds.

Having delt with reality TV too much, the less I see of Allen the happier I get.

We don't need drama queens with a unique storyline, we need a leader that can execute. The fact that he is in the camp says all it needs to no matter how little on-air time he captures.

Having delt with reality TV too much, the less I see of Allen the happier I get.

We don't need drama queens with a unique storyline, we need a leader that can execute. The fact that he is in the camp says all it needs to no matter how little on-air time he captures.

You don't get shown for being a drama queen, you get shown for going to Texas and elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom