Zack Mahoney... | Syracusefan.com

Zack Mahoney...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
His 1st career start was against #2 LSU.

Might his next start be against #1 Clemson?

Did we get an injury report on Dungey?

After the Jimbo fiasco I'm surprised that he said anything.

Dungys done for the year, I guarantee it. We will then start worrying about his career. It's Mahoneys show.

It's why I'm so angry at this coach. His being so dumb may have cost Dungys future and by extension the programs near future.

Shafe deff seemed shook up about it in the presser.

Dungys done for the year, I guarantee it. We will then start worrying about his career. It's Mahoneys show.

It's why I'm so angry at this coach. His being so dumb may have cost Dungys future and by extension the programs near future.
Exactly!! I was a big Shafer fan, but not now. He put that kids future at risk

His 1st career start was against #2 LSU.

Might his next start be against #1 Clemson?

Sure looks that way. And even if Dungey plays, I would like Zack to share a lot of snaps. Why not? What do we have to lose?

CUSU said:
Shafe deff seemed shook up about it in the presser.

He damn well should be.

I've been saying all year that they were going to get Dungey killed, and lo and behold they just may have in a game where they were down 31.

He and Lester should be ashamed.

Eric should sit the rest of year, there also needs to be a complete shakeup. Some of the younger players need game experience, so they are ready to play next year, starting with the offensive line.

Leaving Dungey in was inexcusable, but do you think there is any way he plays three more years without taking another hit to the head?

Eric should sit the rest of year, there also needs to be a complete shakeup. Some of the younger players need game experience, so they are ready to play next year, starting with the offensive line.

How about the D backs too while we're at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom