Zero confidence | Syracusefan.com

Zero confidence

SourShoes

2nd String
I have zero confidence in Triche, Coleman, or Christmas right now. When they touch the ball I get Trob flashbacks. We have no inside game at all and when the guards do not create we are a one on one team that is going no where.

Something is clearly off with this team since the L&T incident. Its tangible ...they better figure this out quick or this is going to be a rough season..

I have zero confidence in Triche, Coleman, or Christmas right now. When they touch the ball I get Trob flashbacks. We have no inside game at all and when the guards do not create we are a one on one team that is going no where.

Something is clearly off with this team since the L&T incident. Its tangible ...they better figure this out quick or this is going to be a rough season..

Christmas is so disappointing to me. The TRob comparisons are accurate; a guy who absolutely looks the part, but plays timid.

I think we all thought DaJuan would come in much more polished than this - and I think we expected Rak to start coming into his own this year. The lack of a true post presence despite having the size is startling.

Xmas gets whistled alot. He barely can contest to block shots.

Its called lack of isolation scoring, lack of toughness at center at times, and fumble hands on looseballs and rebounds.
If we found these we could be as good as Duke. On a plus note our press is pretty darn good this year.

Rak looks like he should be fabulous- and sometimes he shows it. But, he disappears for much of the game- DC on the other hand tries too hard. If Rak could take some of what DC has and DC could take come of what Rak has (hasn't?) they'd both be much better. DC will get it in time...I had the thought during the game that he'd breakout next year ala Fab. Rak puzzles me- needs to rev that motor up ALL of the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom