Zero respect from Minn | Syracusefan.com

Zero respect from Minn

they talked smack before the hoop game as well.

Let em talk. Cuse will shut em up. Regular season record means nothing now. It'll be a good game. Cuse will be pumped.

Ok...This is how I see it. You guys are whiney pansies that got too many little league participation achievement trophies.
Respect is earned.

They beat our 8-5 team last year pretty handily.

Beat us at the Gun in Marrone's first game.

Beat us when Malcom Thomas didn't really fumble with McNabb.

Last time Syracuse beat Minnesota, Marvin Harrison played.

Why should they respect us?

To them, it is like they are playing Tulane.

So let Brom and Spirull and Davis and Eskridge etc. earn it by smashing their gopher teeth in.

Let Rome run their LBs over. Let our newfound corp of competent wideouts run free behind their safties.

They can respect us in the 4th quarter when they are down 18.

Otherwise, it comes off to me as whining.

Who is Minne-Fing-sota to look down on anyone? This isn't LSU or Oklahoma in a down 8-4 year sluming. When the Gophers are a power team in anything outside of hockey it'll be the first. Yeah our team needs to go out and earn respect. But if fans discussing the game almost a month out offends you maybe you picked an odd place to look.
Ok...This is how I see it. You guys are whiney pansies that got too many little league participation achievement trophies.
Respect is earned.

So let Brom and Spirull and Davis and Eskridge etc. earn it by smashing their gopher teeth in.

Let Rome run their LBs over. Let our newfound corp of competent wideouts run free behind their safties.

Respect is earned.

Meh. They won by 7 last year in a game where we beat ourselves and they've beaten nobody this year that should give them such a superiority complex. They are 8-4 with 4 cupcake wins and no major wins, we are 6-6 with 2 cupcake wins and no major wins. Its pretty much a toss up which makes them talking as if they were ohio state a bit perplexing.

Don't blame them. They see what we see; first year head coach & staff, first year QB, so many new starters, loses to Ped St. & Northwestern, blow out loses to Clemson, Georgia Tech & Florida State.
Let's see the Orange prove them wrong.

Go Syracuse Orange!!!

You wanna shut 'em up?? Beat them. Otherwise, its nothing but rhetoric.
violins.gif

Last edited:
All of McDonald's kids are gone from minny by now right?

Meh. They won by 7 last year in a game where we beat ourselves and they've beaten nobody this year that should give them such a superiority complex. They are 8-4 with 4 cupcake wins and no major wins, we are 6-6 with 2 cupcake wins and no major wins. Its pretty much a toss up which makes them talking as if they were ohio state a bit perplexing.

Penn State and Northwestern, actually.

If the results were reversed, we'd be saying the EXACT same things they are.

Penn State and Northwestern, actually.

If the results were reversed, we'd be saying the EXACT same things they are.

If the results were reversed we wouldnt be playing them in a bowl. We wouldve beaten penn state week 10 @ home. Would they have beaten them week 1 @ a neutral site before their team was busted up? Beating them this year wouldn't be big win regardless, just a win over a big name. Northwestern pre and post ohio state were an all together different team as well so no I wouldn't be saying the same thing.

Remember Maui....hehehe
bahahahah saw that.

Make this a Minnesota football fan "Remembering Maui"

PTSD-Clarinet-Boy.jpeg

COME ON PHOTO SHOPPERS

A nice thing to note-teams that are let down by their bowl slot or opponent often underperform horribly. Think of Florida last year, lsu vs Clemson last year, USC in the sun bowl,etc. hell, it's one of the reasons the big east had a fantastic bowl record.

Love that they'll look at the record and have their minds made up what kind of game it'll be.

What does it say about minnesota that north texas was a bigger concern to play?

Respect is earned.

pretty much nails it I think.

I heard from a person from Minny I do business with, they had their hearts on Gator Bowl New Years Day, and Nebraska and their travel base beat them out...

I heard from a person from Minny I do business with, they had their hearts on Gator Bowl New Years Day, and Nebraska and their travel base beat them out...

They can't seriously be surprised by that. Nebraska had a better conference record as well.

Congrats on the bowl invite guys!! I'm sorry you got stuck with Duh MinisoDUH goofers. Looks like you are quickly finding out what the rest of the B1G has long known about their idiotic, delusional and unknowledgeable fan base--they suck! Their players ran their mouths all week in the media before the Iowa game, and then they got bi+ch stomped at home. Their reaction, "wait until next year!"

Good luck in the game and make them pay dearly!!

I wish we still had Shamarko for this one so he could break someone's face. This begs the question of who has been our biggest hitter this year? Cam Lynch?