Zero respect | Syracusefan.com

Zero respect

Holy crap. Who announced them as gods gift to football. They had one critical turnover and we housed them.

I think Lville is a soft, finesse team. We dominated up front on both sides of the ball.

Other than Bridgewater, there wasn't a single player that made made me think, "damn , I wish we had him."

Well Mario Benvides did say "I give all the credit in the world to Syracuse". That was cool. But for Coach Strong and other declining to give credit where credit is due...F'em!

i honestly don't read those quotes and come away as it was disrespectful.

Holy crap. Who announced them as gods gift to football. They had one critical turnover and we housed them.

I think Lville is a soft, finesse team. We dominated up front on both sides of the ball.

Other than Bridgewater, there wasn't a single player that made made me think, "damn , I wish we had him."

Really. Like we were saying. Who scared us on Lville? Not their running game. Not their defense. Not a return guy on specials. Not a specific WR. Not Bridgewater as a runner. Just Bridgewater as a passer. And we did a horrible job there. But thanks to a better and more balanced offense, we win going away.

Strong.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

a reaction similar to ours after several losses this year when we did stupid things

a reaction similar to ours after several losses this year when we did stupid things

We had that reaction after losing 2-3 games that were close and still in doubt until the final minutes. Which when you make a lot of mistakes and lose a close game, that's a normal reaction.

When you get your butt kicked, it's not as normal of a reaction. Maybe a bit in denial that they could get smacked like that.

I know when you lose you want to blame yourself and not credit the other team, but sheesh...not even a 'Give credit to them...etc.etc.'. .. F' them. Although, I'd rather they win the BE if the alternative is Rutgirls.

http://www.suathletics.com/sports/2012/11/10/FB_1110123523.aspx?id=8190

http://www.suathletics.com/sports/2012/11/10/FB_1110122950.aspx?id=8192

Worry not. We screwed them up. And the country knows it.

We got respect. Screw the program headed to purgatory.

One turnover in the first half and you're down 31-13 doesn't equate to beating yourself, it means you're getting your butt beat no other words. Today we were a much better team then Louisville without question.

Hey Louisville...you got your asses whipped...nothing more and nothing less. 'Cuse beat you in every phase of the game. 'Cuse made you our bitches...so continue to think that it was you who beat you...in the world's eye, 'Cuse kicked your butt all over the field. By the way how did it feel...loser?

They didn't do many stupid things at all. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Plus we gad more penalties than they did. Strong is making excuses for us kicking their ass and being the better team.

Are we sure that wasn't Ricky Pitino sneaking in the press conference?

They didn't do many stupid things at all. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Plus we gad more penalties than they did. Strong is making excuses for us kicking their ass and being the better team.

I agree that we kicked their ass anyway, but they did start a few series rather close to their own goal line, at least in part due to dumb decisions made by the returner. My guess is that their coach was not too pleased about that.

I love Strong's comments on Alec. "He's all vertical routes and Hakeem can cover him."

He forgot to add, "...just not very well."

i honestly don't read those quotes and come away as it was disrespectful.

Right. Senior Center : " I give all the credit in the world to Syracuse. They had us planned up and they played hard."

Teddy says that he's got great receivers, yet they were blanketed. Not sure if praise or excuse.

"The receivers were blanketed a lot today. I guess they [Syracuse] were prepared to stop the pass and we have some of the best receivers, but those guys played loaded coverage.”

I mean, what to you want hims to do, gobble Doug's knob? Why do Syracuse fans look for a slight in everything. Obviously Coach Strong is disappointed in their lack of execution. Did you want him to say, "DAUYUM, DEM CUSE BOYZ IS DA BESTEST 4 n 5 TEAM I EVER DID SEE"?

If you want to see some actual disrespect, got to their ex-gf board.

Lastly, I respect scoreboards.

Marrone ALWAYS gives credit to the other team. Most of the time it is the first thing out of his mouth and many times he repeats it.
We have the classy guy. End of story.

Screw Petino, Screw Strong, Screw the BE...

A-C-C! A-C-C! A-C-C!

Perception is reality and 5-5 is 5-5 but we are the better football team than Louisville. And Rutgers. And Cincy. And on and on. Look around this conference and try to find true difference makers. Bridgewater. I think that's where the list begins and ends. It was the reason I felt we had no excuses going in this year to not win 7 games.

For those on this board, and one in particular, who believes there was a significant talent gap between our team and the rest of this conference this year, hopefully these types of wins start to change minds.

The difference between Lville/Rutgers etc and our team, record-wise? OOC schedule.