Zero targets to te today | Syracusefan.com

Zero targets to te today

Like his other abilities, but not impressed with Pierce's blocking. His double-whiff on Dungey's long run stood out.

Like his other abilities, but not impressed with Pierce's blocking. His double-whiff on Dungey's long run stood out.
Here's an idea. Instead of splitting Elmore out wide and never throwing to him, why not give Pierce those snaps?

Florange44

Here's an idea. Instead of splitting Elmore out wide and never throwing to him, why not give Pierce those snaps?

Florange44
Yeah I don’t get it either. I don’t want to pile on an SU player but I struggle to see what Elmore adds most of the time he’s out there.

Can Adly or custis block?

Really wish we could get Pierce more involved. Instead of running for one yard over and over. He can easily do a simple route across the middle for 5+ yards here and there. Big body with good hands. Can box out a LB for easy catches. Would rather throw it up to him on that 4th down than whatever that play call was. Once the OLine gets better, then we should see him more next year. I hope.

Really wish we could get Pierce more involved. Instead of running for one yard over and over. He can easily do a simple route across the middle for 5+ yards here and there. Big body with good hands. Can box out a LB for easy catches. Would rather throw it up to him on that 4th down than whatever that play call was. Once the OLine gets better, then we should see him more next year. I hope.

It seemed like we were trending that way but then last two games, he isnt getting looks

It seemed like we were trending that way but then last two games, he isnt getting looks
He is a special athlete that isn't being properly utilized. Not sure why but he needs to be a much bigger part of this O. Kid is a stud

he looked frustrated on the sideline Saturday, he doesn't seem to be part of the offense for whatever reason...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom