Zona Lost to Cal, Cuse THE NEW NUMBER 1 | Syracusefan.com

Zona Lost to Cal, Cuse THE NEW NUMBER 1

teamco

International Flaneur
Woke up this morning, pinched myself to make sure I was really awake and not dreaming, and went online to read about last nights 'classic' Cuse - Duke first-time as conference rivals game-for-the-ages and then, WHAT'S THIS . . . CAL BEAT ARIZONA 60 - 58. Say hello to the new NUMEBR ONE team in the nation, the Syracuse Orange. This team has willed itself to this position. They have not blown the opposition away, they have had at least half-a-dozen games where they have been nip-and-tuck or behind in the second half . . . and yet they find a way to win. Can't say enough about how mentally tough this years team is. Kudos to Boeheim and the Orange. WE ARE NUMBER ONE!

Syracuse set to rise to No. 1 in rankings after Arizona loses
http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske..._to_no_1_in_rankings_after_arizona_loses.html

Last edited:
Woke up this morning, pinched myself to make sure I was really awake and not dreaming, and went online to read about last nights 'classic' Cuse - Duke first-time as conference rivals game-for-the-ages and then, WHAT'S THIS . . . CAL BEAT ARIZONA 60 - 58. Say hello to the new NUMEBR ONE team in the nation, the Syracuse Orange. This team has willed itself to this position. They have not blown the opposition away, they have had at least half-a-dozen games where they have been nip-and-tuck or behind in the second half . . . and yet they find a way to win. Can't say enough about how mentally tough this years team is. Kudos to Boeheim and the Orange. WE ARE NUMBER ONE!

Syracuse set to rise to No. 1 in rankings after Arizona loses
http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske..._to_no_1_in_rankings_after_arizona_loses.html
Booya! Had to laugh at the talking heads who were trying to say Zona was at a different level than everyone else - can't remember who they are since they were dead to me as soon as they babbled that stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom